02

I never get noticed by Jimin. I try to get his attention by changing myself to his type. I bleached and whitened my skin to be paler. I put love letters in his lockers but he just throw them away thinking they're from his fan girls. I even defend him when I hear girls talking trash about him. So now is really weird that he's talking to me and complimenting me on my drawings. I'm really happy right now but it just seems weird to finally get to talk to him.

Teacher: Times up! You can now go home.

I got my stuffs and then left the class. When I was walking in the halls to go home. I suddenly got pushed into the lockers by Hwasa? Why is she still here?

Hwasa: Who gave you permission to talk to my Oppas?!

She slapped me.

Y/N: No One. They just approached me and started talking to me.

Hwasa: Hah! They will never approach a loser like you.

She slapped me Again and started ripping the pages from my note books and scattering them in the ground. She then punched me in the stomach.

Hwasa: Stay away from them! This is your last warning and if you don't to me, I'll ruin your life.

She just left me. Little did I know. BTS were around the corner watching the whole thing but they didn't come to help me. Why would they?

I dropped down to the ground with some tears escaping my eyes. I then started to pick the ripped pages up from the group. I can't just leave them. I'll copy back down the work when I get home. I then made my way to the exit and went home.

Jimin: I'm breaking up with Hwasa.

Jimin said to the others while he watched me walk out the school.

They nodded then went out the school after a few minutes.

I arrived home successfully and I then went to change. I shower and changed to a white T shirt and shorts. I then cleaned my wound on my stomach since when Hwasa punched me, her nail scrapped me really hard leaving a kinda huge scratch. It was also bleeding a little. I then looked at myself in the middle.

Y/N: Why do I have to be so ugly? I hate my life.

I then saw a knife near the sink. How did that get there? Oh well, I don't care. I grabbed the knife and started cutting my wrist. I cried out on pain but I didn't stop until I saw blood leaving my wrist. I then bandaged it and went to bed.

I then morning, I woke up remembering I forgot to do my homework.

Y/N: Shit...

I quickly did it and then remembered today was Saturday.

Y/N: Fuck my life! I could be sleeping in and here I am!!! Fucking doing my homework as soon as I wake up!!

Jolene: Unnie? You ok?

Y/N: I'm fine.

Jolene: Ok! Get ready! Remember, we're going to get your bangs done.

Oh yeah. I was going to the salon today to get bangs.

Y/N: Ok!

I went to my bathroom and got ready.