06

Sir Sherri: Ok girls! Next week is red week!

Students: *stares*

Sir Sherri: No, No, No! Not you period, what class do you think this is? I meant red week, ad in, wear red for the entire week, Valentines day is coming!

Students: Ohhhhhh.

Sir Sherri: Ok that's all, now, I want you to design an outfit, it must be, hmmmm, you know what, just design an outfit you like, anything and if someone is done, you have to wait for them before showcasing it. We aren't doing a competition, we work together. There will be some times I will be passing around to look st your work so far. Ok? Ok. Now go!

We all went into the cloth section. I didn't know why but I chose a lot of colors. I chose four colors, a white cloth, black cloth, light purple cloth and a slightly darked red cloth.

I then headed to the design section where you can chose gems and stuff for your your outfits. I just chose a silver belt like thing that wraps around the waist and a white lace.

I then went to the sewing section and started working on my outfit. I chose to make a red dress. When I was half way through, the other girls started coming in one by one.

Sir Sherri: Y/N? What are you making?

Y/N: I decided to make a red dress dice valentines day is coming up.

Sir Sherri: Oh, nice idea, the cloth is very soft as well.

Y/N: Mhm.

Sir Sherri: Ok, please continue, its Hannah's turn now.

Y/N: Yes Sir.

I finished in 45 minutes. I looked around only to see most of the girls trying to sew their outfits. I knew it was a good idea to bring other cloths. I started making the dresses one after the other.

Sir Sherri: Ok girls! I see that you all are finished. You can go and try on your outfits in the dressing rooms. Then you will step out and I'll have the boys judge you.

T..the b..boy? That means Jimin, and the rest of BTS, oh no, I hope they like it.

I put all my dresses in hangers and went to try them on. They all fit me really well and they were really pretty.

When we were done getting dressed, we walked out of the room in a line of height order.

Dammit, I hate being short, now I'm in the front, I'm 6th in line. (We were behind a large curtain).

I could gear footsteps and voices of the other side of the curtain, indicating that the boys were entering the room.

Sir Sherri: Girls? Are you really?

Girls: Yes!

He raised the curtain and I saw that the boys were sitting on chairs. The front row of four held mini white boards. Probably to right down their rates.

They all looked really impressed. At us. Now it's time for the "judges" (the four boys) to examine us one by one.

I was a little nervous since the judges were Taehyung, Jackson, Jimin and Bambam.

When they were finished. They wrote down their score.

Girl's dress.