Amaryllis

A/N: These pictures are essential. Please load the pictures first before reading offline! 😊

Slightly not proofread as I have assignments that needed completing, and so my head's just asgdkaldhal 😪😬

Might not be able to update for a while since I'm of to 🌺. So, till the next update beshies 😘

-

It was some time on a Friday afternoon, when Maine excitedly sent out a text to Alden. She had just arrived home from work, and was preparing to dress down.

 She had just arrived home from work, and was preparing to dress down

She giddily waited for his reply, however, she didn't get one. She slumped onto her bed, raised her phone over her face, waiting and waiting as the clock continued to tick.

Where was Alden? Well, it's a Friday, and he was on his way to a bar in Makati as his coworkers were able to convince him to go out for a "few" drinks after work. He wasn't focused on his phone, as he was driving and when he arrived at the bar, he went straight to where the others were.

"Boss! Shot!" Jerald, his assistant, offered.

"Ano 'to?" Alden queried as he started to bring the glass up to his mouth, and placed his phone on the table.

Jerald awaited for him to finish the contents of the glass. Alden immediately coughed, as he felt the liquid burning his throat.

"Vodka!" Jerald announced, as he himself took a shot of the clear liquid.

"This is disgusting. Give me a glass of wine instead," Alden said.

"Guys, weak si boss!" Mark irked.

"Hindi ako weak. Hindi ko lang talaga gusto 'yang mga 'yan," he reasoned as he chugged a full glass of water.

"O, eto na!" Kris announced out of nowhere as he carried a bucket of beer to the table.

"AYE!" everyone around Alden cheered.

What a riot, Alden thought to himself as he shook his head.

One more shot of vodka, and one bottle of beer later, Alden started to get a little tipsy. He was still aware of the people around him, but he could feel his eyes wanting to shut. Everyone else around him, however, was already starting to get wild.

"Isa pa, boss!"

"Tigilan niyo na ako. Kayo din, tumigil na kayo!" Alden demanded.

"Boss," Kris called out to get his attention. "Si Maine," he continued.

"What?"

"Si Maine, nag-text," Kris elaborated, as he raised Alden's phone home screen up.