Ch.5 Clan Conflict

Jhope looked around to see if there were any clues to where she might be. It was silent outside, there was nothing but the sound of crickets and the occasional car passing by. He put her phone in his pocket and looked down on the sidewalk at the blood drops. He looked to see if it left a trail to follow, and luckily it did. As he tried to track down the blood trail by making a fire ball in his hand to see it, the phone began to ring. Jhope took it out of his pocket and looked to see who was calling. It was Jimin.

Fuckin great should I answer it? I guess I should let him know.

He answered the phone and began the conversation before Jimin could speak.

"Jimin this is Hoseok. It's important she got kidnapped, I found her phone on the sidewalk just now and there's a blood trail. I'm gonna follow it now," he said as he followed the trail carefully since there wasn't too much to navigate his way.

"No way, omg what should I do! I'm coming wherever you are," Jimin started to panic.

"It's no use if you come, it'll be too late by the time you get to where I am. I'll call you back when I find her." He ended the call and continued on his way.

"Ya! Hoseok! Ya! Why'd you hang up?" Jimin shouted with tears in his eyes.

Jimin pov-------

Omo what should I do? He's right I don't even know where the hell he is. I'll just have to pray for now. Sophia why do you always end up in these situations! I hope she's okay. Jhope I'll have trust in you just this once, please save her.

Sophia pov-----

I hope someone saves me. I don't want to die yet. I don't deserve this do I? I know I'm stupid but it doesn't mean I deserve this shit!

She tried to wiggle away from V, she could see his fangs protruding from his mouth and it scared her a bit.

"Ya know, you're pretty hot too. I could do more than my intentions," V leaned in to kiss her and she shook her head trying to avoid it. He got irritated by her actions causing him to get mad. He tugged on her hair slightly to hold her head in place. He rubbed her leg with his large hand, making her slightly turned on knowing that he was indeed hot. He crept his hand up her shirt and caressed her curves gently.

"You know you want it," he said huskily in her ear.

Fuck why does he have to be so hot though I can't help but feel turned on why am I like this!!! Ugh fuck no I won't give in.

"N-no get off me!" She protested, trying with all her might to kick him off.

"Stop moving around so much, if you continue like this I won't hold back," he grabbed her legs   roughly and held them open, placing himself on her more, making his hard member rub against her through her sweatpants. He leaned into her face and kissed her lips gently then slowly led his fangs down to her neck. He started to pierce her skin with his fangs causing  her to let out a moan which turned him on.

"No please, let me go or else you'll get hurt later," she tried to distract him.

"Right, there won't be a later for you if you don't let me do this. Just let me do what I need to and I'll let you go. Be a good girl." He sunk his fangs into her neck causing more blood to trickle down. He sucked on her neck gently as he held her arms down over her head. She didn't want to admit it but she enjoyed it, the mixture of pleasure and pain together. He finished licking his lips after draining her blood.