Ch. 73 Fooled and Foolish

Sophia reluctantly gave into Jackson's embrace because she was so broken. She didn't want to trust him, but he made her feel in that moment like she could.

"Jackson... I need to talk with Hoseok. I need to face him, I need a real explanation," Sophia sighed, wiping away her tears. She was determined to find out what was really up.

"Are you sure, are you okay enough to go up there right now?" Jackson didn't really want her to go up there but he knew it would work out in his favour anyways.

"Yeah, Don't worry about it, you just stay here Jackson, don't follow me," Sophia pushed him away gently and headed back upstairs. Jackson leaned against the wall and waited with a smirk plastered on his face. Sophia walked up to Hoseok fiercely, her eyes were scary, glowing like that time when she almost got killed on the shore. She walked up to the table where they were sitting and grabbed Hoseok out of his chair abruptly, dragging him all the way to the bathroom hallway. This made the woman he was sitting with's face go sour.

"What the- Sophia!," Hoseok was surprised by her actions.

"Tell me, please explain all of this to me. Tell me what are we?" She blurted out angrily and dazed.

"Sophia it's all a misunderstanding. I love you! This is my parents' doing okay," he put his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

"That's bullshit, why didn't you just disobey them? You've done it before, I saw that you were smiling when you were texting her in class, you can't hide that you bastard!" She yelled, a tear trickling down her cheek.

"Sophia stop, come to your senses, I wasn't texting her in class," he felt like he was stabbed hearing her call him a bastard, "I was texting my sister! And then randomly I think one of my fans got my number and contacted me that fucking message."

"That's not really believable, but then again... vampires and demons and so on fucking exist! I don't know what to do~ but why the fuck were you smiling and acting all nice with her at the table before then?" Sophia wanted to believe him so badly but things didn't quite add up.

"I'm just acting like I care, I fucking hate that bitch actually," Hoseok said resting his forehead on Sophia's, "you're the one I want babe."

"How do I know I can trust you right now, you're probably just tricking me or something," Sophia tried pushing him away in her drunken haze, even using her electric powers to try and get him away from her, only resulting in a more fired up Hoseok.

"Are you fucking kidding me Soph?" His gaze darkened, it was a side she hadn't seen, a mix of jealousy, anger, frustration, sadness and so on. It made her heart skip a beat, seeing the happiest, most cheery guy turn so cold.

"I-I" she didn't know what to say after his whole body gave off a flamey aura, his hands on her shoulders turning hot.

Sophia's phone suddenly went off, Jackson texted her.

"That's Jackson isn't it? Are you gonna run back to him, after all he did to you?" Hoseok said angrily. Sophia went to get her phone out and check the message, he grabbed her wrist holding her arm up in the air, making her phone out of reach from herself.

"Give it back, you're not allowed to go through my phone, that's an invasion of privacy,"she whined. He took the phone and read the message aloud while he held her back.

"Everything alright up there baby?" He read out with a raised brow, "have you been the one cheating on me!?" He pocketed her phone and saw the look of surprise on her face.

"No! I haven't I'm always with you, when would I even have the time to cheat on you Hoseok, you're the one who's been sketchy yesterday and today," she argued.