Ch. 56 There Must Be Something In The Water

Sophia was really confused, why wasn't her brother here? How could Yoongi not be here when JinHong just said he was hanging out with him? Why was JinHong in Yoongi's room alone? She looked around every corner of his room and even checked the closet to make sure he didn't randomly decide to take a nap there like he did once.

Hoseok came up the stairs to see what was up, he walked into the room and watched as Sophia was losing her mind.

"What's up Sophia?" He asked, wondering what she was looking for.

"Yoongi's not here, JinHong was just hanging out with him he said, that doesn't make any sense, did he just disappear?!"

"Maybe he wasn't here in the first place and JinHong just snuck in or something," he suggested.

"Yeah maybe, what the hell though. I'll call Yoongi and then my mom if he doesn't answer, she might know where he is," Sophia said as she started to walk out of his room.

"Anyways, let's go to dance practice Sophia, there's a day left before the competition," he sighed, "we can call Yoongi and-" he was cut off by the sound of the front door being shut.

"Anyone home?" Her mother shouted as she looked around from the entrance.

"Mom! You're back from the hospital!" Sophia ran downstairs and hugged her tightly, "how's dad doing?"

"He's doing much better, don't worry about him for now, he'll be discharged tomorrow if things are going as is. Anyways I'm going back to work today, so I'll be seeing you guys later," she said as she was about to step out the door already.

"Wait! Mom, do you know where Yoongi is?"

"Not a clue, he called me a few hours ago, he was at home then."

"Okay, see you later then," Sophia waved bye to her mother and let out a sigh, "hopefully I'm not worrying too much."

Yoongi pov——

He fell asleep comfortably nuzzled into Jimin's neck, happy to be in his arms.

Yoongi's dream——

He was standing in the middle of the road, on the bridge, before him standing was Namjoon and Jin. The two of them were talking , Jin's phone rang, it was Sophia calling. He answered the phone, Yoongi heard what he said to Sophia before he hung up and tossed the phone into the water.

"Guys!" Yoongi shouted to try and get their attention. He watched as they climbed over onto the edge of the bridge, "stop! Don't do it!" He ran up to them and tried to stop them, but to his surprise he couldn't touch them, not even his voice came out when he spoke, it was useless.

Namjoon and Jin locked hands as they jumped off the bridge together the splash sound as they hit making Yoongi's heart skip a beat. Yoongi looked over the edge and saw something odd, the water seemed like it was boiling where they landed, a strange white glow appearing as well.

"Yoongi, we're not dead, come and find us," Jin and Namjoon's voices echoed through the air together calmly.

Suddenly the glowing light from the water started to grow, a piercing high pitch noise followed by static filled his ears as the light engulfed him and everything around his tiny body.

Yoongi's dream end——-

He woke up suddenly, beads of sweat tricking down his forehead as he tried to catch his breath.

"Are you okay my sugar baby?" Jimin said with half hooded eyes, still half asleep but concerned for him.

"Jimin, I had a dream... I think they're still alive, Jin and Namjoon."