Ch. 12 Goodbye?

---next day at school

Sophia felt much better in the morning, probably because of Jin's magical cooking. She dressed herself in her uniform and headed down stairs to the kitchen table. She poured herself some coffee and sat at the table. She didn't feel like eating anything so she decided to eat later at school, starving herself slightly.

I should probably text Jhope or Jimin. I didn't get back to them yesterday. I hope nothing too bad happened while I wasn't there. Sophia took out her phone and started texting Jhope since she didn't respond to his message the other day.

-Sophia- "Hey, I'll be at school today. Anything happen yesterday other than school work?"

Jhope responded right away seeing that she was coming.

-Jhope- "uhh... lots happened. Nothing bad between me and Jimin but it has to do with the other students. Go check me up on the internet and you'll see.

What the fuck does he mean by that?

Sophia quickly searched him up on the internet , amazed by the things that were showing up. There were a bunch of articles and hate comments about him being gay and what not.

-Sophia- "what the fuck happened while I was gone?!!!

-Jhope- "the rich kids wanted me to hang out with them but started dissing Jimin and you. It pissed me off and I got mad and shit, anyways they came up with the theory that I'm gay."

-Sophia- "wtf! Omg our school is shit. I hope they don't do anything to you or Jimin ughh-_-

-Jhope- "whatever they can go fuck themselves, you guys are my friends, they're just fake rich ass bastards. "

-Sophia- "lol yup. I hope this doesn't fuck up your reputation that much. Maybe it's just our school that's homophobic, what if more people like you if they know you're accepting towards gays?"

-Jhope- "maybe but I doubt it. Anyways see you at school."

Sophia face palmed and sighed heavily, thinking about the consequences. Her mother walked up behind her and realized she looked a bit stressed out.

"What is it hunny?" She said hugging her sweetly from he back.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." She didn't really want her mother to find out the whole situation, she she shrugged it off.

"Still sick a bit?"

"Yeah, it's okay though. I want to find out how my math test went," she half lied, she was still curious to see if she could actually do well on it.

"Okay, have fun then."

Sophia left for school, many thoughts in mind that wouldn't leave her head. She walked with her head down, watching her feet with each step down the bumpy sidewalk. She entered the school hesitantly, watching as the asshole students glared at her from head to toe.

"Fuckin bitch," one of the girls whispered while giving her an obnoxious face, clearly jealous of her.

Sophia just ignored her since she was used to insults by now. She's heard it all because of this school, unfortunately being the target of these words. She put her bag in her locker and walked to the roof with no energy. She saw Jhope sitting on the bench under the tree, his head tilted toward the sky with his arms extended to the back of him. He looked peaceful but at the same time you could tell he wasn't okay.