Ch. 33 Phone Call

The three of them glared at Jin, knowing they were doomed. Jin put Rapmonster's phone in his suit jacket pocket and let out a sigh, shaking his head lightly.

"If only you weren't so careless Namjoon-ah. I wouldn't have to do this to you too," Jin walked closer to them with a darkened expression.

"Why? Jin, I didn't know you were like this, why?" Rapmonster said with tears in his eyes from sadness and anger. He felt betrayed, lied to, he hated this feeling so much he found himself having trouble breathing. His hands grew into fists, not knowing what to do.

"It's a long story sweetie, please don't hate me, I'll still love you even if you hate me," Jin put his hands on Rapmonster's shoulders as he stood frozen in shock.

"I can't bring myself to hate you... please tell me this isn't all your doing, please tell me I'm dreaming, pinch me, slap me! I don't know if I can believe this," Namjoon said shaking his head slightly as he looked him in the eyes.

"It's not really that I want to do this... but I have to, I have my reasons. I'm sorry, only Yoongi and Sophia should be here, the rest of you just unfortunately got yourselves involved. Please try not to hate me baby," Jin spoke smoothly, trying to make the situation not sound as bad.

"Fuck you Jin! Couldn't you have pretended or lied, pretended that you didn't know of our existence or something? Just because you're getting money out of this, you're pathetic, money means shit when you have friends, money isn't everything, why is this so important to you?!" Yoongi was losing his patience fast.

"The business world is corrupt, it's nothing new or surprising. The whole world is fucked up for the matter, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm not my own boss, I still work under other people, I'm tied to them unfortunately, I have to do what I'm doing, got it?" Jin explained, annoyed from being yelled at all the time.

"Why can't my life just be normal for fuck sake," V mumbled angrily.

"How would you feel if you were in their position Jin? I'm sure you would be just as pissed and depressed as them. What if you were taken away from your friends and family? What if you were stripped from your freedom-" Rapmonster got cut off by him.

"Ya! You don't know anything about my life, Jimin doesn't even know even though we've lived together almost forever. I was once there too, I was in their position, I did have my friends taken away from me , I've gone through a lot of shit okay!!" Jin shouted angrily as he turned away and tried to hide his tear filled face.

"I...I'm sorry Jin... I." Namjoon was shocked by his sudden rage, he didn't know if he should comfort him or not.

"No.. don't be sorry, I don't need to be pitied by any of you. Still, none of you are leaving this place... it's not in my power to do so," Jin left the room, Jackson and Bambam entering again. They walked up to Rapmonster and by force strapped him to a table, first knocking him unconscious, blowing a strange dust in his face.

Jin pov---

What the fuck am I doing with my life, why am I even alive, I only cause others pain, I wish I could go back.

----back at the cafe---

"Where the hell is Namjoon? He should be back by now," Jhope said looking at his phone screen.

"Maybe he forgot to come back or something, call him up," Sophia suggested.

"Okay," Jhope dialled the number, but there was no answer since Jin still had his phone.

"Not answering? I swear if he's missing too, ugh, what the fuck," Sophia complained. She took another sip of her coffee as she rested her chin on her hand, pouting her lips as she furrowed her brows.