Chapter 1: The Hammer

Hello it's me today I wrote miraculous ladybug, here's the Nickelodeon version of Alvinnn! And the chipmunks one I hope you like it.
   On the first day of school. Jeanette packing her stuff and went In the academy. But accidentally bump into a certain pink hedgehog holding, a present. "Oops, I'm sorry I was walking to my class." Jeanette apologizes. "It's okay I was giving a present for my friend Sonic." "Oh that's nice." Jeanette walked to her class. "Nice meeting you." "Nice meeting you too." Jeanette saw Simon writing in his notebook, she couldn't help but blushed.
   "Hey Jeanette!" Jeanette squeaked as she fell on the floor with The class laughing at her. Eleanor was helping her out. "You okay Jeanette?" Eleanor asked pulling up. "I'm okay." Jeanette looked at Simon. "Are you thinking about him?" "What?! No! I meant...never mind." Jeanette sat on her desk, of shame.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Amy saw Sonic talking to Shadow, Tails and Silver, Rouge and Blaze. "Sonic! Sonic-Woah!" Amy tripped over the stairs the present landed on the ground. Amy was horrified that somethings going to happen but it landed on the grass safely. Knuckles accidentally stepped on it. "No!" Amy screamed. As knuckles realized he stepped on something. He looked down and saw a broken present.
   Amy ran up and picked it up.    Looked at it sadly. "Amy are you okay?" Blaze asked trying to comfort the pink hedgehog but ran away sadly and crying.
  "Amy? Amy wait!" Sonic was shocked. "I'll go after her." Sonic speed.
__________________
  Suggs' Lair
"Finally I can feel, The imminent anger and sadness the moment of weakness of my victim. Such easy prey, for my akuma." He turn it into a dark purple Akuma butterfly. As it fly off to town.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amy ran to the alley sitting down sobbing. The butterfly landed on Amy's headband as it glowed.
   "You did you're best in that present you're gonna give to sonic you want revenge."
  A neon akuma masked glowed on Amy's eyes resembled as a mask.
  "Hammer Girl, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to seek revenge on Your friends for that present they crushed. All you have to do is get Cat Noir and Ladybug bring me Ladybug's miraculous can you do that?"
"Yes.." Amy smiled as she transformed. Her pink hair was red. Her dress was a pink jumpsuit, and a Large hammer. And her hair was tied into a bun. Her eyes were darker green, glowing.
"Now get them."
_________________
Jeanette and Eleanor was walking home, suddenly Sonic stops them. "Have you seen Amy?" They both looked confused. "No why?" "It's because she's upset that the present was smashed. Jeanette was shocked. "What?! Is she okay we will find her and-" they were cut off by a loud scream. They ran to check out what it is suddenly it was hammer girl, Smashing gifts, that people are selling. "Amy?!" Hammer girl turn to Sonic. "Well well well, well is it foot stamper." Hammer girl was about to smash them but sonic pushed two chipmunks away from the hammer. "You girls hide I'll deal with her." Sonic spin dashing. Jeanette ran to a near hiding place. "Tikki ready to transform."
   "Tikki! Spots on YEAH!" A little ladybug like cute creature went into Jeanette's earrings as her mask in whole body turn into a red jumpsuit, with black spot dotted. A little yo-yo bag, Jeanette is ladybug.
   Hammer Girl kept smashing presence everyone kept running away Simon witness it and ran into the bathroom. Plagg came out of Simon's bag.
   "Plagg, CLAWS OUT!" Plagg went in to Simon's ring. Simon swipes into his glasses are black goggles with green lens resembled as cat eyes, he has cat ears. And his whole jump suit is black leather, and his belt resembled as a cat tail. His claws pose.
  I hope you like it? I'll write I wrote in 12:09 to 2:02 a.m don't worry I'll write more