Chapter 3: The surfer fox

Jeanette and Eleanor were walking from school doing homework. She accidentally bump into a fox and a bunny walking passed them holding bag of donuts and coffee. "Careful!" "Oops sorry officer Wilde." Jeanette said brushing the dirt off her shirt. As they walk home.
Nick and Judy was about to walk back to the police station suddenly bump into Alvin and Theodore, who drops his coffee spills on his uniform. "Oops sorry." Alvin grabbed Theodore as they ran out.
_________________
Suggs' lair
"Finally, my victims with anger and hate." Suggs turn a pure butterfly and turn into a dark butterfly as it fly to located where the fox is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick went in the bathroom trying to wipe the coffee spill on his uniform. Suddenly a butterfly lands on his sunglasses.
_________________
"You are now in my control, Surfer fox. I am Hawk Moth. Now you want revenge. Now get Ladybug's miraculous.
"Yes." Nick police uniform was turn into a short sleeve Hawaiian shirt was red, and wearing brown shorts. And wearing his sunglasses and holding a surf board. Smiling evilly.
____________________
Jeanette was writing her homework. "One more project and I'll be do-" She was cut off heard screaming from everyone. You went in the balcony, and saw a huge wave.
With a male fox surfing on it.
Jeanette went inside. "Tikki ready to transform." "Tikki! Spots on yeah!" Jeanette transformed to her ladybug suit and her hair was tied in a bun with a ribbon. Which is red.
_____________________
Simon witness the wave washing the school. "Plagg claws out!" Simon transformed into Cat Noir.
Ladybug(Jeanette) and Cat Noir(Simon). Ran up to the big wave washing up the buildings.
  Cat Noir(Simon). Shaken in his boots. "You know cats hate water." Cat Noir (Simon) chattering his teeth in fear.
"No time to scared now to stop the akuma." Ladybug (Jeanette) use her yo-yo, to swing to the buildings. She saw officer Judy Hopps struggling on the lamp post. She use her yo-yo to pull her up on top of the building. "Don't worry officer Hopps. I got you." Judy pull herself on top as the water rises.
  Cat Noir (Simon). Was shaking in fear of being splashed in water.
I'll make a part 2