Chapter 2: The Hammer part 2

Hi everybody sorry my pervious story was short because I ready to go to bed. So enjoy.
Ladybug (Jeanette) and Cat Noir (Simon). Ran to the building where Sonic fighting Hammer Girl but her blunt force her hammer on him injuring him.
"Hey hot-head!" Hammer girl turn to Cat Noir(Simon). "You should take a chill pill." "Grrr!" Hammer Girl swings her hammer on Cat Noir but missed.
Ladybug (Jeanette) helped Sonic. "Are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine. This girl, is..." "Amy?" "Yeah, what's wrong with her?" "I'll explain later. Me and Cat would stop her." Hammy girl had enough with him. She breaks the glass ceiling. "Looks like you got nine lives." Cat Noir (Simon). Looks down and saw the glass began to break. He manage to doge it away. He use his bo staff doge the hammer blows. Ladybug (Jeanette). Saw the headband was the akuma inside. She Use her lucky charm. "LUCKY CHARM!" As it appeared to be a hola hoop. "A hola hoop, what would I use this?" She looks around and objects The has ladybug pattern. Sonic, the satellite, and Hammer girl's hammer. "Cat Noir the satellites!" "You got it my lady!"       Cat Noir (Simon). "CAT CATACLYSM!" A green aura in his cat claws. Claws the hammer damage it. "Nooo!" Hammer Girl began to fist fight Cat Noir (Simon). Ladybug (Jeanette). Tossed the hula hoop to Sonic. "Sonic! Use the hoop to trap her." Sonic speed and threw the hoop around her. Sonic grabbed her arms. Ladybug grabbed the headband and broke it as the dark butterfly flys out. "No more evil doings for you little akuma." Ladybug use, her to Cat the butterfly. "Time do de Evilized!" Ladybug (Jeanette) caught the akuma. And release date as a pure white butterfly. "Bye bye little butterfly." Ladybug (Jeanette). Threw the hula hoop in the air as the ladybugs fix the damage that Hammer girl did.
   Hammer Girl devoured into dark purple turn back to Amy Rose. Amy collapses into Sonic's arms. "Amy! Are you alright?!" He asked shaking her lightly, she regain consciousness. "Pound it!" Cat Noir and and Ladybug fist bump it. "S-Sonic?" Amy asked. "Yeah I'm here." Amy hugged him tightly. Sonic notice the broken present.
Sonic picked it up. "Is this mine?" "Yeah I was gonna give it to you." Sonic opened it it was a phone case was pink and blue. "Thanks Amy."
________________
Suggs lair
Suggs was angry that his plan was foiled again. "Curse you Ladybug and Cat Noir next I'll get you!"
As everything went dark.
___________________
Sonic ate a chili dog, Jeanette ran up to Simon. "Hey Simon!" Simon turn to Jeanette. "Oh hey," Brittany came up to him. "Simonkins!" Brittany pushed Jeanette away. Simon actually hated when Britney does that.
   "You should walk me home." "Sorry Brittany, but I was taking Jeanette home. So sorry." Brittany huffed in anger.
Jeanette blushed as they walk home.
I hope you you like I'll write more see ya