Chapter 4: Surfer fox part 2

Sorry I took so long I was busy writing my other stories of animaniac and trolls so enjoy this story.
Cat Noir (Simon) ran away from the wave as he climbed up the lamb post.
He looked down the wave, Ladybug(Jeanette) trying to jump to another roof suddenly she falls in the wave.
Cat Noir (Simon) saw her, she's struggling to get of the water.
"You got to save her. Stay brave, stay brave!" Cat Noir (Simon) dives in as he grabbed her to find a dry land. Cat Noir (Simon) and Ladybug (Jeanette) climbs up the building. "You save me Cat." "I do my lady, now to get that fox!" Ladybug and Cat Noir trying to fight him. But ladybug (Jeanette) summons her yo-yo to her lucky charm. "LUCKY CHARM!" As a surfboard with ladybug patterns on it.
"A surfboard? What could I use this?" She look around saw ladybug patterns was Cat Noir (Simon) feet, Nick's tail, and the surfboard that nick was in it. "Cat, you use this surfboard and use your cataclysm to wipe out his surfboard." "Got that my lady." "CATACLYSM!" Cat Noir(Simon) surf after him. "Hey red fur." Surfer fox looked at him. "Wipe out." His cataclysm wipe out surfer fox's surfboard causing him to wipe out a wave. After his sunglasses fell off his face as Ladybug(Jeanette). Smashed for the akuma butterfly. "No more evil doings little akuma." She spins her yo-yo like a lasso. "Time to de evilized!" She caught it. "Gotcha!" Siri listed as the butterfly turns white and pure. "Bye bye. Little butterfly." She tosses the surfboard up in the air. "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" As it turns into ladybugs to fix the damage that surfer fox did.
   Surfer fox is reverted back is a police officer Nick Wilde. "What happened here?" "Pond it." Cat Noir(Simon) and Ladybug(Jeanette) fist bumped.
Suggs lair.
"Gah! I was so close! I'll get you ladybug and cat Noir. Someday." As his lair went dark.
___________________
  Jeanette finished her project for geometry class she passed. Everyone goes home because schools out for summer.
   Simon walked home with his brothers. Jeanette watched him walk home. She smiled to see that.
   She walks thinking about Simon a lot. After that.
  Sorry for all of you to wait I'm hope you like this I have school tomorrow I don't know if I have time to write so if I have time I'll write more or update