Tobias

Walking into my fear landscape is nothing new to me. I do it almost every other day because if I wait longer it physically and mentally kills me to not see Tris. I walk into my landscape and do the first 3 fears, easy, the next fear is hard, it's just her and I and I see her walk into the death serum and I run after her but I'm too late to get to her.

I'm face to face with David, to end this fear I have to kill him.

The next fear is worse, I'm holding her hand and the next thing I know she's running away from me, and I run after her and it's just like when we were in Abnegation during the Dauntless zombie-like war. She turns a corner and gets shot and dies and I am right behind her and kill her killer, which happens to be Caleb, her brother. Only he would betray his own sister. This is why I hate Caleb so much, this is why.

The last and final fear is for me to forget Tris. She tells me to forget her. But I simply can't. It hurts too much. But eventually, I get out of my fear landscape and I meet eye to eye with Zeke, Uriah's older brother.

"You got to stop doing that." He tells me. "It's not good for you. Not one bit!"

"You know I have to Zeke I can't forget her like that!" I defensively say. "I can't let her go.."

"You don't forget Four! You don't forget the memories. What would Tris think if you were doing this every day? Would she be happy with you? I know Uriah wouldn't be happy if I did this. You got to stop.." Zeke calmly says, and I take his words into consideration. But it's too soon.

"Too soon Zeke..."

"It's never too soon Four. You have to stop this now. Find happiness again." He sighs "this is not what I came here to talk to you for. I came to talk to you about Caleb, about Erudite and everything that is going wrong in our society." I make a face when he mentions Caleb and Zeke isn't amused.

"You know what Tobias? Forget it! You're stuck in the past! Forget that we're in a living hell outside these walls! Caleb didn't kill Tris! Tris sacrificed herself we didn't know that David would be inside those doors. It happened, and we have to forget! We have to let go!"

I sigh, I know I'm acting childish, I don't care that I am, but I do know that it is a hell out there and Tris didn't die for that to happen. "Okay Zeke. What do you need me to do?"

"Bring back the Four I know, and kick some ass." He smirks a bit, and I smile for what seems like forever.

Maybe it is time to move on.