Match

I had completely forgotten about the mission. Even though I'm grateful that the tension between Laxus and I has somewhat lessened, it was more than unprofessional for me to get preoccupied while on the job. Nevertheless, it was over, and now I could focus on the mission again. 

Though there could've been another explanation me blacking out, and appearing in the middle of the woods earlier, I'm 99% sure it had to do with the villains terrorizing the village. 

Making sure that I kept my focus on the criminals, and not the hot piece of ass next to me (also known as Laxus), I swept my eyes across the the landscape. The only thing I saw for miles on end was trees, and bushes and debris from the town.

But something did't make sense. If these villains were here for something, they weren't here for money, or items. This village was dirt poor, and it wouldn't make sense for bandits to try to pillage a town with little money to begin with. So what were they after? 

My answer seemed to be answered as I heard a noise come from behind me and Laxus. I quickly drew my sword and got in a fighting stance. 

"Well, well....well." 

The behind me was awkwardly high, and in two octaves too high. The body that belonged to the voice was a young lady with a shameful orange spay tan. Her face was long and chiseled, too much for it to be natural, even from where I was standing I could see that her bra was stuffed to the brim with toilet paper. To sum her up, she was a trick ass hoe. 

"It seems like Fairy Tail thought my shenanigan was big enough for the guilds most esteemed S Rank members."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Laxus charging up beside me. His gave off a type of energy that made my knees buckle, by just being near him. (Not that he didn't do that already ; 3). He gave me a side glance that told me to back up. Nodding, I did as instructed. 

Once I was back far enough, Laxus let out a surge of energy that rattle the ground. He created gusts of winds that were going hundreds of miles per hour (Author: I'm american, sue me). 

But the lady didn't budge, she wasn't bothered by his power at all, in fact, she seemed to be amused. 

"I'm all for a good fight, but if we're going to tussle, it's only fair for you to know what you're up against." Her grin was almost nonexistent because of all the plastic surgery in her face keeping her from smiling. She snapped her fingers and my body felt limp. 

I was still able to keep consciousness, but a sudden wave of tiredness washed over me. My legs felt like lead, and my arms were like weights attached to my body. What ever magic this hoe had, it was powerful enough to have an effect on Laxus as well. 

This was going to be hard.