Tony's Lovable Little Sister (Sequal to Tony's lovely little sister)

I was lounging in the living room of Avengers Mansion with my brother Tony Stark, my best friend Clint Barton, and the rest of our team Bruce Banner, and Steve Rogers. Thor who is my boyfriend is in Asgard taking care of something he said he'd tell about it when he got back. Natasha doesn't come around because she decided that she was a spy not a solider. We weren't doing anything in particular we never were the last few months have been boring ever since my team and I beat the Sinister Five.

Something shiny and colorful just broke through the atmosphere and landed on the balcony of the mansion. "Guys what is that?" They all looked over with raised eyebrows seeing what I saw. "Oh that's just the bifrost." Tony said and the rest nodded so they were familiar with it well not me I had more questions." Well what does it do? Where did it come? How do you guys-" I was stopped short by Clint." Just prepared to be happy ok?" Why would whatever is about to come out of there make me happy? I thought. Just in time to answer my question the light went away leaving some guy with black hair chained up and muzzled standing next to Thor! My Thor was standing there. "Thor!" I screamed and hopped off he couch running to him to jump into his arms. He held me in his strong arms he smelled so good a smell I couldn't even decide what smelled like but I loved it. "Oh how I have missed you my darling!" He voice boomed as he squeezed me harder. I looked up at him and smashed my lips into his. "Alright you two take a breather." Tony's voice came from behind us. We turned and the Avengers were there. "My friends!" he yelled giving everyone a greeting. I peeked behind him at the man with black hair and he stared at me with green eyes then I think he smiled under the muzzle so I smiled back. "Hey Thor who is this?" I pointed behind him causing everyone to turn and see the man I guess they hadn't noticed. "Holy fuck Loki?! What the fuck is he doing here?!" Tony was going ballistic. I looked at the rest of the team Bruce had started doing breathing exercises, Steve was in shock, then Clint his eyes were fierce looking he looked ready to kill. He spotted me standing near Loki and pulled me away and closer to him. "So what exactly did he do wrong?" I asked aloud.