Copyright page/Author note

Copyright

@ArielEve Thank you for publishing the copyright book and the template that I did use on some of mine. I appreciate the template you made to help others incorporate the Copyright into their books. So here is a shout out to you thank you so very much.

Dreams Of Escape Copyright © angeliadriver ™2017

All rights reserved. This publication subject to the condition that is shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner without the written consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is in violation of copyright law and will be punishable in a court of law. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

You may contact the author of this publication and ask for permission to make a copy for non-commercial use only.

Contact Angelia Driver:

www.angeliadriver

Please make sure in the subject line you write permission.

Author Note:

Hello everyone and welcome to my very first story. Puts out the snacks and drinks out. Throws out balloons with streamers around the room.

I am a little nervous about putting my story out there because I love writing and just scared I am not good at it lol lol Yeah, Yeah, I know it is my doubt talking. I would love for everyone to read my story and give your honest opinion. I promise...I can take it lol

I also want everyone's honest opinion on my characters, love them or hate them. It is all good with me and I would love to read your comments and maybe we can debate about the characters.

I don't mind comments that come from real emotion from the readers of the characters. I do ask everyone to please be courteous to others. I love debating but do not like any negativity that is thrown around here, so be respectful please and have a great time with my story.

Since that is out of the way: This story rated mature and the audience is advised before you take a peek at the next page. There is a lot of swearing, abuse by a parent, and has hot steamy scenes in them so please be advised. I do not condone violent behavior nor abuse to a spouse or child. If you have triggers due to abuse please be advised and skip through those particular scenes. This story is good for ages 17+

If you need help here is the National Domestic Abuse website

http://www.thehotline.org (Please reach out to them if you are being abused.)

Caution: There will be flying Dildos so please duck or move lol lol (I just had to do that but yes there will be some in the story.)

There will be hot steamy scenes so if you are not looking for that type of story then I thank you for checking this out but I understand.

I am in the process of editing but will have chapters out on time. My schedule is Monday, and Fridays. I have started babysitting so I will have chapters our Monday and Saturday nights.

Mwah to everyone and please enjoy also tell me what you think of the cover if you have any ideas shoot them to me on private message here or my email.

angeliadriver

Thank you for reading what is in my imagination. I wave and smile as I walk off the fake stage lol lol.