Chapter 19

Goddess Flor's Perspective:

Intense beams of turquoise and emerald lights shooting through the black night sky. Creating an electrical show for anyone who was there to see. Unfortunately, no one was there except for Abagail's limp body.

"I make these beautiful light shows, and no one ever pays attention anymore." Goddess Flor mumbling to herself before releasing the built-up tension in her shoulders as she walks around in a circle pacing over the beautiful purple grass.

She loved her dream weaver children but this human girl was special, Abagail does not know how special she is until the bonding is complete. Goddess Flor has gifted Chad Kauffman with a particular mate, Chadwick is extraordinary as well, but it will be unlocked as their bodies adjoin. Susan and Charlotte are trying to interfere, and she cannot have that, but Flor is not allowed to step in and try to correct humans. So, the only thing she could do was bring Abagail's spirit here while her mate heals her body.

The Goddess was never one of patience so as Abagail's spirit still laid on the moist grass, she was becoming irritated of the prospect, she would have to wait hours for this child to awaken. Smiling to herself. "There is no harm in helping her spirit awake." Goddess Flor said softly and clapped her small soft, creamy hands together and rubbing them with small giggle bursting from her throat.

Walking over to her limp form, Goddess Flor pulled the silky green and gold dress up to lean her tall, curvy figure next to the pretty woman. Sliding her index finger from Abagail's nose to the top of her forehead and smiled. She could feel this child's energy building up even now, Abagail was almost ready for her extraordinary gifts to come up front with the locking of the bonds. Pushing her index finger against Abagail's forehead allowing a topaz color light cradle her skull as it slowly spread throughout Abagail's curvy body. Suddenly topaz lightening punctured through Abagail's olive color skin as the soft cloud began to run with a stream of turquoise and emerald colors. Goddess Flor knew she was special but she never saw someone who had an essence that mixed with their mates so well, the only one she ever saw do this was the mates for the O'Shea family but she shouldn't be shocked since her mate is a descendant of the O'shea family. Thank the heavens Susan's evil soul did not blacken Abagail's in the process. She didn't want to tell Abagail what about her mother because it would not be the right time. When the time was right, she would allow Abagail to see for herself. Until then Goddess Flor would help make her transition peaceful as possible. Hiking up the intensity of the lightening until Abagail's body sat straight up.

"Welcome my lovely child to the land of the people known as the weaver of dreams." Goddess Flor spoke out while opening her arms up wide as the long silk green dress flowed down her body almost as if the material was alive.

Abagail looked around her surroundings seeing the beautiful bluegrass with trees with dark pink trunks, and the leaves looked like light pink silk they came together shaping into a heart. The silver moon glowed out over the shimmering turquoise lake with ripples of emerald green caressing one another onto the shore making a topaz color against the sand. The soft wind smells of French vanilla and butterscotch making her smile with the reminder of Chad and herself.

Abagail suddenly raises herself upon her feet and look at this beautiful woman. "Goddess Flor, ummm...am I dead?" Abagail said while feeling no pain and even though she was worried about the answer, she couldn't be sad because it was so very peaceful here.

Goddess Flor chuckled looking at this beautiful woman who has been beaten down by Susan, and there was no fear in her eyes just one with relief in them. "No sweet little one, you are not dead, but I had to bring your soul here to keep you safe." Goddess Flor softly said.