Chapter 1

Abagail's Perspective:

A soft sweet breeze brushed against Abagail's smooth skin. Water sparkled in the moonlight, small bubbles flew through the air without a care in the world. Long thick eyelashes kissed against her creamy olive skin when she closed her eyes against the warm breeze. Opening her sparkling green eyes once again; the beautiful beach was still there. The last thing she remembered was the pain of the belt and belt buckle tearing at her skin.

'I must be in heaven.' Abagail thought to herself while looking up at the clear dark sky with millions of dancing stars gracing the heavens. A soft deep voice rang out through the exhilarating paradise scene. "Where are you, My love? I can feel your essence but do not see you. Please come to me mate, so I can take the pain you feel when you lay your head against the pillow at night. I can feel your sadness at night." The exotic male voice begged into the air.

Abagail only made out a silhouette of a tall muscular male with deep black hair waving along with the breeze. His voice wrapped around Abby's soul, the warmth of the electricity worming around her. It made Abagail feel everything was possible. Involuntary her body tried to move closer to the flickering form but her legs were cement in the light tan grainy sand.

"No, I am here, please let that be me; who you are looking for!" Abagail yelled out while stretching her hand out to the wavering form. Tugging on her unmovable legs once again but still, nothing happened. The wavering form slowly flickered out like a candle being blown out.

"No! Come back, please" Abagail cried out in pain but this type was of the heart not the body this time. Lowering her head as Abagail's palms cover her tear stained face. A sharp slap jolted her face up, looking around as she furrows her thick brows. Confusion riddled her innocent face as the scene in front disappears in a blink of the eye.

"Abs, dear lord; what did they do to you?" Krystal whispered softly while gently moving a dried bloody strand of hair from her best friends' cheek.

"Ahh, I hurt so much Krys, please let me die." Abagail pleaded with streams of tears trickle down her face. Forcing her eyes open hurt more than Krystal touching her face.

"Shhh, I am getting you out of here now!" Krystal turned her back looking out of the open window. When did that window open? Abagail must be crazy from all the pain because she was wondering about things that never occurred to her before.

"N-N-Nooo Krys, they will hurt yo" Krystal place a slender finger across her battered lips lightly.

Krystal straightened her shoulders and lifted her chin as if she was preparing for a fight, "I am sick of hearing what those freaks will do to me, I am a big girl. Now I brought Dad with me because I have been calling and all your mom forbids me to speak with you. Hell Abs, you are twenty-five and you can leave when you want." Krystal's voice broke while turning her head to hide the tears from her best friend.

Krystal walked over to the window, sticking her head out. Moving her head back and forth searching outside until she evidentially found what she was looking for. "Psst...Daddy, this way" Krystal whispered out of the window while her hand waved in a direction. Krystal backed up as a long leg slid through the window, his other leg joined while he shoved off the window sill landing with a soft thud. 'How the hell did he always land so softly?' Abagail thought to herself while blinking back the fuzzy vision trying to flow into blackness.

Zach Leighton never seemed to age, he had beautiful blonde hair like his daughter. His eyes were a soft blue but each time Abagail looked into those beautiful eyes, they seemed to have changed from blue to green then purple. Sometimes they would swirl altogether but Abagail always thought they were some trick contacts. Mr. Leighton is a character, always cracking a joke but behind those laughs is a beautiful, kind soul and Abagail always wished she was in the Leighton family. He was not a big burly man but; one who has a swimmer's body and took great care of himself.