Chapter 26

Chad's Perspective

"Nooo!" Chad screamed out as his life flashed through his eyes as he ran as fast he could to the love of his life. A large spark brightly lit up the room in his face, the vast body suddenly tackles him to the floor, and his body automatically froze. All Chad can do is look at the woman he loves on the ground with the color slowly draining from Abby's beautiful face.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Chad screamed out.

"You can't touch her right now Chad," David said with sad eyes.

Chad squirmed, even more, trying to get out of the man's grasp but he was strong and that pissed Chad off even more.

The sound of high heels clicked on the wood floor of Chad's bedroom. That stopped both of them as they looked at the gorgeous woman standing before them. Flor knelt down as she gently touched Chad's cheek making him freeze even more.

"My dearest son-in-law, please do not struggle. David is only trying to protect you because even though you are strong and your body could withstand a lot. It cannot withstand the power that is surging through our daughter right now." Flor said with a loving smile on her face.

Chad looked into those Rainbow eyes as they suddenly turned emerald green swirling with kindness and love, that confirmed she was Abagail's mother.

Chad nodded his head, "Is she going to be ok?"

David slowly unwrapped his muscular arms from his new son and stood with his hand out to help Chad up.

"She will be just fine my son," David said while waiting for Chad to take his hand.

Chadwick clasped his hand in David's and nodded once more.

"Sweetie, your mate is fine. Once you and Abagail locked the bond and completed the mating ceremony, her divine powers came out of hibernation and are now surging through her veins. Her body is becoming stronger and changing her human body into something no one has ever seen before." Flor said while patting Chad on his muscular shoulder.

"Wait! What do you mean she is changing into something we have never seen before?" Chad asked with a confused look, sliding his large hand through the thick black hair.

"Once you bit Abagail the Loach change began," Flor said while smiling.

Chad looked up abruptly at the Goddess, feeling his heart drop to his feet, raising his tan hands as he slides them over his face. "D-Do you mean, I did this to her?" Chad asked in a whisper not really wanting to know the answer.

"Fuck!" Chadwick screamed out as his pain echoed through the dim room. Looking at his in-law's with small smiles on their face and tears in both of their eyes.

Clenching his hands into a tight fist, clenching his teeth together while he turned looking around the room. All he saw was darkness, the light in his dark world just dimmed when his mate passed out. "I did this to her if I would have just left her alone," Chad mumbled to himself with his head bowed.

A small soft hand gently laid upon Chadwick's shoulder making him look up and look over his shoulder finding glimmering rainbow eyes sparkling at him. For some reason, it soothed him as if he was on a boat in the middle of the blue ocean with peace all around.

"You did not do this Chadwick. Her power comes from us, you just unlocked it, please do not worry my son. Abagail does not feel any pain right now, she is in a deep sleep as her body transitions.

Closing his turquoise eyes, taking a deep breath then nodded but did not move.

"Once her cells erupted with a power of becoming Loach, her divine powers began to wake up. There has never been a Loach and a goddess in one." Flor proclaimed and smiled proudly.