I Love you too, Itachi.

(A/N: Somehow I managed to make Inner's mouth even more foul so small language warning ahead. Enjoy!~)

Sasuke's POV:

As I laid in my bed plan after plan ran through it. It was frustrating to say the least, I knew I had to be smart about it all I was going up against my brother after all. I pressed my lips into a thin line and tried to process just what exactly there is to do. One simple fight won't split them up, granted Sakura is stubborn but with Itachi's smooth talking and persistence they were almost like a power couple. I had to suppress a shiver go down my spine at the thought of Sakura finding out about this- lord knows she'd kill me. I sighed and sunk down lower into the bedsheets, this wasn't going to be easy and I knew that. When I thought about it I could see the small signs that she was distancing herself from me, I don't blame her for being suspicious. After spending a few more moments thinking, I shot up from my bed and smirked.

Of course! That's it!

I had a plan, now to put it into action. They won't know what hit them.

-o-

Morning rolled around and I got ready for the school day in silence, the first step had to be completed this morning and if I didn't get this right then it would all fall apart. As I fixed my tie I grabbed my bookbag and headed for the kitchen to where I knew mother would be cooking.

"Morning Sasuke!" She chirped to me, her smile never faltering. I mumbled a good morning back and she smiled even wider, causing me to get a small one on my own. Even though I wasn't a morning person our mother sure was. After she set some food in front of me for breakfast I decided to wait a bit until she was caught off-guard to ask her. I knew that both mother and father enjoyed Sakura's company and liked how well they complemented each other. But I wonder how long they're willing to let this fiasco play out.

"So... are we not going to tell Sakura we're planning to send him abroad?" I said outright. I heard a loud clatter beside me and soft curse, gotcha. She scrambled to pick up what she dropped and the smile she gave me was almost scary.

"Sasuke," She warned, "you know how well we both like Sakura's presence here and around your brother. However, just let them enjoy what time they have left." Her eyes became soft at the end almost pleading for me to drop it. I stayed quiet for a bit before speaking up again,

"If you keep this up, you're just going to hurt her more. I suggest father talking to her later today. Better now than later huh? Itachi leaves to widen his studies and hopefully it won't hurt her as much." I shrugged my shoulders and gave her one last glance before heading out the door. I could tell by the way her hands were clenched into fist that she knew I was right, phase one done. Now to play the waiting game and see if father does what I think he will do. If his claims of liking Sakura are true then he'll try to lessen the blow by talking to her himself. So far everything was going perfectly! That day I walked to school with my head held eyes and a dangerous glint in my eyes.

Sakura's POV:

When I woke up around eleven something felt off by today. I felt excited because I knew after school me and Itachi were going somewhere but I couldn't shake the feeling to be cautious throughout today. I didn't rush getting out of bed and by the time I actually did manage to get decent clothes on it was nearing noon. Hm, guess I am as lazy as my parents claim. I snorted at the thought and made my way into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my fingers through my hair, I'd brush it later but right now I was starving! Food! Plus, the soda is in the kitchen and sadly I had to get up to get me one. I yawned as I stretched and slowly went down the stairs to make a b-line for the kitchen. Usually I would make something like pancakes or even an omelet but I was tired and the feeling wouldn't go away so Lucky Charms it is! While I was eating I decided to talk to Inner.