|Chapter Thirty Nine|

Josh's POV

After Jon's first show with us, we decided to do what we do best, play some truth or dare. Last time got a little crazy, but we all agreed that wouldn't happen again.

(Seating Chart)

Since Jon was new, we decided to let him go first

He looked to me and popped the question. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth. It's too early in the night that shit." I stated.

"How much do you love Y/N?" He asked.

"She's my whole world. I'd do anything for her. She's the one." I said, making her blush and cuddle into my side.

"Aww, you guys are cute." He said, only adding to her blush.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." She said. I wanted something deep. I needed the dirt.

"If you could date any of my friends, who would it be?" I asked with a smirk.

She whispered in my ear, "Tyler, he's always been really nice to me. Just don't tell Jenna, okay?" She said shamefully. She was blushing madly as I burst out laughing.

"Jenna watch out!" I said through giggles.

"What did she say?" She said, confused.

"She said Tyler!" I yelled, cackling again.

Tyler turned red as well and Jenna looked angry. She rolled her eyes and looked to Tyler, who was biting his lip. She hit his arm, snapping him out of his gaze.

We continued the game until it got back to Jon.

"Y/N." He simply said.

"Truth." She replied.

"What's Josh's biggest weakness?" He laughed.

"I don't know if he wants me to share..." she smirked. I went red as she continued, "but since I have to, it's probably the people he loves. He'd bend over backwards for any one of us." She giggled as I got a little red in the face.

"I think Josh and I are gonna head back to the bus for the night." She said, faking a yawn. I bit my lip and quickly followed her out to the busses.

This girl is killing me.