My Savior (Afterdeath) part 4

~Previously on My Savior ~
*Thump!*
"What was that? Shit! Freeze! Don't move! Hands where I can see them! What!"
                ~Now let's continue~
*CRASH!*
" Let go of me! Geno your under arrest for assault,kidnapping, and attempted murder, you will remain silent, anything and everything will be used against you in the court of law, if you don't have a lawyer a lawyer will be provided for you. What about Reaper?! What are you doing to him?!

                       Reaper's POV

I felt being lifted up but it wasn't Geno's hands it was someone else's hands. I tried opening my eyes, but everything felt heavy, I closed my eyes but my mind was open.
" We need to be careful with him, he's still recovering."
What's going on? I felt something hard and solid, and I felt...straps? on me, I felt being picked up again and I felt movements, not like Geno's.
" What do you think you're doing to him!
Geno!
We need him to bring him to the hospital and you're a danger to him! I'M NOT A DANGER TO HIM! Settle down Geno!
Muffet? What she's doing here? Why is she doing here?
NO I'M NOT! IT'S-

*WHACK*...*THUMP*

Why did you do that for?!
What happened?! What happened to Geno?!
He was getting rowdy Muffet, what choice do I had?
Toni! Why is he's here!? Please don't let him be near me!
Please!
For all we know of, he could've had a weapon on him and we don't know of. Yes but you can't just do that! What if you hit him too hard! He could've had died! That's a "what if" Muffet. He's just knocked out, it makes it's easier for us to bring him to the police station and brings Reaper to the hospital....*sigh* You're right Toni.
Muffet please don't listen to him! He's lying! Geno would never hurt me! It was Toni!

( A/N: reaper was healed recently, so it puts him in a vulnerable state. But it's depends on how bad the person is, if it's just bruises it have a calming feeling on the person, if it's just cuts depends on how deep it is, it makes the person feel a comforting feeling, if it's broken bones it would would cause the person to feel sleepy but it's increase the healing progress. That's why reaper isn't awake but he's awake in his mind. That's my theory about healing magic, okay. Let's go to the story!)

Alright men, bring Geno to the police van and bring Reaper to the ambulance, understood? Yes ma'am!

Muffet...why?..

~~~~time skip to the next day brought to you by cross eating chocolate~~~~

                       Geno's POV

Damn my head...where am I? Wait-Reaper?!
I opened my eyes to see a block ceiling, I know that I'm in the jailhouse but why? I sat up from a metal bench attached to the wall, I look around the room and I noticed that I was the only one in here. I got up from the bench and walked to the bars, I was worried. Where is Reaper? Is he okay? I must find him. I noticed that I was in the last cell here, and the exit is far from where I am.
Wait...I hear someone coming...

*CLICK CLANK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK*

It's her!
"Muffet! Where am I?! Where's Reaper!? What's going on?! First of all its Officer Spider to you, second of all you're in a holding cell right now, third of all Reaper is in the Ebott Monster Hospital right now, and lastly you're being changed with a lot of changes for what you did. What do you mean by that? I'm saying that the city is changing you for attempted murder, kidnapping and some others as well, so add up all those years, that means that you would be away for a very long time. What are you talking about? I didn't do anything wrong. Really? Then how come that Toni was almost killed, had to crawl to safety once you left, and said that he was attacked by you?! Also why was Reaper was in your house when he could have been in the hospital?! First, he deserves it for what he have done to Reaper. And second of all, I had to make a choice and I decided that my house was the fastest way for Reaper to be healed, what do you think would happen if someone saw Reaper in my arms bloody and bruised, and I'm covered in blood, they will automatically think that I did that him.
Wait what do you mean by that Geno? What I'm saying is that, there might have been abuse in the relationship and I won't tell you what I know. You need to talk to Reaper, alone. Why should I listen to you? You almost killed my friend and you almost killed my little brother?! Wow~ such amazing older sister figure you are~ bullshit. You didn't know what was happening between Reaper and..Toni. How dare you?! I hope you go to hell you bastard! I already went to there.
*CLICK, CLACK, CLICK, CLACK, CLICK, CLACK*
*SLAMS*