A/N: SORRY!/REQUESTS!

Hello my little soulings! Mama soul here, and I'm so sorry for the absence. The reasons why I didn't update in awhile now was because I have been busy with schoolwork and homework, also I joined clubs at my school which is almost everyday, (unless they made an announcement during the school day that a club is not running for that day for reasons) I have been very busy.

But hold on, I have grand news for you guys! I'll be taking requests from you guys! This would help me with stories and would you guys to have more stories as well!
However there are rules!

#1.) No yandere stories,please. What I mean is that you can't request a story that have one character killing everyone,no matter who they are. (Blame Ship's story of yandere Lucy)

#2.) No oc X any sans, please. I find them weird in my opinion.

#3.) No characters shaming on Lust! I don't people requesting me on characters being r**** by lust (for example, blueberry/ink/dream/whoever gets r**** by lust, causing fell/dust/error/whoever to try to kill lust) which makes the ship happen. I personally think that having someone who was r**** would feel in love with someone that looks like the raper.

#4.) No reader X sans, like love partners. I could do child reader X sans but it has to involves a ship, okay.

That's about it for the rules soulings! Now you guys can go to the comments section and request me for stories, all I need is the ship/characters, the setting, the theme, and such.
But I don't ship errorberry. I see them as close friends that see each other as brothers.

Also I decided to put Vampire Hidden Feelings on hold for the time being, the reasons why I'm doing this is 1.) It's a bitch to write down ideas for it 2.) I have no idea what to write next in the story 3.) It doesn't have a list of things that it needs and 4.) I will probably have to rewrite it so that it would make sense.

I am so sorry for all those who love the book, but I think it's for the best.
So without further adieu!
Request away my little soulings!
Mama Soul out~!