Sooooooo

Soooo.... I know that it been awhile since I last updated any of my books and I'm so sorry for that,
But I have a good reasons why I haven't been updating

1) My teacher decided to tell me a week before grades close to tell me that she couldn't find my test, the test was in October/ November and she told me in two months later!

2) I was in counseling for my issues, in physical therapy for my shoulders due to pain for the last 4 years, and I was seeing a weight doctor for me being underweight (I'm about to be 17 and I weigh about 90 pounds, which isn't good at all, this was also )

3) I have gotten a new phone because my old one was constantly dying on me which means that all of the notes of everyone who requested me a story, stories in the making, or anything was deleted in the progress.

4) just recently I have to move from my childhood hometown to somewhere safer from my old home, due to that my street that I live on was getting more and more dangerous and my landlord sold the building which the new landlord decided to kick everyone out and knock the whole building down and make a new one, so my parents had to move away from there to somewhere much safer.

But I will tell you guys in the next chapter about the whole moving from the city to the countryside.

Until next time my little soulings!