Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of my dog barking, then jumping on my bed and start licking my face.

"EW DAMN DOG!!!!" I yelled in his face.

He whimpered at the sound of my mad voice and hung his head down in shame.

I pushed him off my bed and he ran out the door.

I know I know I'm mean to my dog.

Not always, just when he licks me and you have to admit that's gross considering a dogs tongue goes to weird places.

Ok I'm sorry I'll stop talking about that.

"Well now that I'm up I won't be able to go back to sleep", I grumbled to myself.

I put in my headphones and played pounding music.

Wait wait hold on a second. Isn't something supposed to be exciting about this day?

OMG yes my date with Jayden!!!

I sat up in my bed instantly and looked at the time, 9:00 a.m.

Dammit it's so early! I have to wait 7 more hours.

I decided to get out of bed and do nothing.

I put on a random outfit and walked downstairs. My brother was still sleeping but I have no idea where my mom was. Probably went to work early.

I made myself some coffee and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and got comfortable.

**

After about 20 minutes I heard the doorbell ring. I sighed and got off the couch.

I walked to the door but before opening it I looked through the little window right beside the door, but it had the blind almost down so the person wouldn't see me staring at them. I expected one of my best friends as usual but instead I saw a tall, built guy with shaggy black hair and he had a black hood on. He was kinda good looking and I was about to open the door but stopped myself when I saw a black car in the driveway.

Wow he must be obsessed with black.

That almost looks like the car that was at the end of the street yesterday....and the guy looks familiar. OMG. It's the scary dude from McDonalds!!!!!

He rang the doorbell again and I started getting really freaked out, i don't know why but it seems like he's been watching me lately.

I locked the door really quick and ran as quick as possible to my room, tripping on my dog in the process.

God my dog must hate me.

Once I got in my room I locked that door too, of course after my dog followed me in.

I heard the doorbell ring a few times, and then knock, and then the doorbell ring again.

When I didn't hear any more noise I looked out my window and saw him drive away.

Whew!!!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!

Some one was knocking on my bedroom door!!!!!! I screamed and dove under my blankets.

"Jacy what is wrong with you why didn't you answer the door???? The poor person tried to get in for like 10 minutes!!!!" My brother yelled from outside my door.

Well now I feel embarrassed ..umm ya I totally knew it was my brother hehe.

"BECAUSE IT WAS A BLACK STALKER"!!!!!!!! I screamed back.

"Don't be racist you little bitch"!!! He said.

"He's not actually black he just dresses in black you dumbass"! I said in a 'duh' tone.