Chapter 6

2 weeks had passed and me and Jayden had been on a few dates and were hanging out a lot. I guess u could say we're dating but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet.

Some of the times he seems unsure and nervous but then other times he's just so sweet. I know something is bothering him but I've decided that he'll tell me when he's ready.

I haven't seen the black stalker dude around lately which is actually a relief.

***

Today is Friday and I've just received a text from Jayden that asked if I wanted to go to a party tonight.

"Pleaaassee come Jacy it'll be so much fun!!!" begged Ashley with a pout face.

"I don't really wanna go, I just know something bad is gonna happen!", I argued back.

Right now all my best friends are over trying to convince me but I have a bad feeling about this party.

"Just live a little for once! Your mom will never find out", Lucy fake cried.

"Yes she will guys I just don't know", I yelled while covering my ears.

Sarah grabbed my arm and pulled me to my closet. "Come on it'll be fun I'll make u look extra hot for this party and if anything goes wrong, I'll call my mom to take us home ok?" She said.

"Ugh fine", I sighed.

My mom didn't usually like it when I go to parties but she's never home anyway. I don't wanna lie but I don't want Jayden to think I'm a loser.

Sarah chose an outfit for me and I pulled it on. It was a really tight short-cut black dress that showed off my tanned legs. Then she chose black heels and a cute jacket.

She straightened my hair and did my makeup which was like a smokey look.

Once she was done I looked in the mirror and OMG. I gotta admit I look sexy as hell!

***

After Sarah, Lucy and Ashley finished getting dressed we called Sarah's mom and we were on our way. I was starting to get nervous and I don't even know why.

We arrived at the party and heard pounding music and people yelling and laughing. It sounded like they were all high as fuck but that's what people do at parties I guess.

We all walked in and people starting commenting us and staring us down and someone started touching my ass.

I felt kinda uncomfortable so I walked faster with my friends.

**

We went to the bar and took some shots. Before we knew it we were drunk and dancing on the dance floor.

I realized I had to use the bathroom so hobbled around some hallways looking for a bathroom sign. I have no idea what I'm doing.

I saw a girl walk out a small room and I realized it was a bathroom.

I walked in and closed the door.

I had a pounding headache and felt like I needed to puke.

I sat down on the toilet and did my business. All of a sudden I heard weird noises and moaning coming from the bathtub and I scrambled off the toilet as quickly as possible.

The shower curtain was closed so I slowly opened it since I was a curious person.

The sight that I saw almost made me jump ten feet in the air and I stood there with my mouth open in shock.

There were 2 naked people lying on top of each other in the narrow tub having hardcore sex, and the sounds they were making was disgusting.

The young guy noticed me.