3.keith

I got in Hunk's car and without looking at him I said, "Lance is walking home."

"Woah, alright, is everything alright with you guys," Hunk didn't start the car and put a hand on my shoulder.

I pulled on my hair and curled up in the seat and let out all my emotions in front of Hunk, "I broke up with him."

"You what Keith?" His expression was now shocked and frightened.

Tears rolled down my face and my face was red, "I broke up with him!"

"Why?"

"I don't know it's complicated, but he keeps over protecting me and fighting me, it's for the best, but I already miss him," I kept crying and my words went faster out my mouth.

"I know," muttered Hunk as he rubbed my back, "let's head back to my place and we'll watch movies and eat some brownies."

I nodded and he started driving. "C-can we pick up some beers?"

"Are you sure that's a good idea Keith?" Hunk sighed.

"Yea," I almost choked out another sob, "I've my ID too."

Hunk hesitantly answered, "okay, at least I'll be watching you."

He stopped at the closest gas station and I quickly went in and grabbed some beers and asked for a pack of cigarettes too.

I walked back out and Hunk shook his head, "I can't believe they let you get stuff every time, you look like a 14 year old."

"Shut up, no I don't," I try not to break character into laughing but fail as I open one beer.

Hunk chuckled and took us to his place.

I drank one drink after another just trying to forget what happened and how terrible of a person I was.

"Keith you should slow down," Hunk mentioned.

I looked at him, "you can't tell me what to do!" But tears were streaming down my face.

"Okay," Hunk said softly as he took away the beers so they'd be out of my reach.

"Come on dudes you put it on the highest place!?" I could tell my words were slurring and I was getting tired.

Hunk sighed, "you've had enough."

"You're an asshole!" I yelled but I didn't mean it, "i just want to have fun!"

"Okay Keith," Hunk put his hands out, "maybe you should go to bed.

"No! I can't do that!"

"Why not Keith?"

"Then that means this isn't a dream. It means I'm a terrible person."

"Well maybe you should talk to Lance again and get more closure."

"I can't do that!" I whined and curled up on the floor, "he hates me now," tear went everywhere.

Hunk put a hand on my back, "he doesn't hate you."

"He should."

"No he shouldn't you didn't do anything wrong."

"Hunk."

"Yes?"

"I hate me, why doesn't everyone else?"

"Because you're kind Keith and a great guy and very understanding and mature."

"So you don't hate me," I leaned on Hunk.

"No."