Drama Alert

(Karmen's POV)

"MASKY!! Why did you tackle me?!" I yelled as I got up. "You where reaching for the cheesecake..." He replied. "I was reaching for my phone o_O" I said, grabbing my cell off the counter. "Oh... Oops... Sorry." Well my mornings off to a good start. It's been about two weeks since the big kidnap thing... And the other thing. Anyway! Slendy's been off on business for about a week (he's off yelling at Zalgo). Of course he left the biggest pervert in the world in charge, his brother, Offenderman. Trust me when I say this: lock your door when you go to bed!! He WILL come in and sleep next to you. I woke up today to him hugging me in only pants. It was like a silent alarm clock going off. Let's just say, he now has bite marks on his arm. All the guys are giving BEN a tough time for screaming like a girl. Okay so here's what happened:

-FLASHBACK TO LAST WEEK-

(Third person POV)

Jeff just sat there, twirling his knife, watching E.J. and BEN play C.O.D. while Karmen was upstairs reading. "BEN..." E.J. said all of sudden (when it seemed apparent that BEN was going to win). "Did you and Karmen do 'it' yet?" E.J. said plainly. Jeff fell off the couch laughing "E.J. don't be stupid!". BEN sat there staring at the, now, paused screen in horror. Jeff stopped laughing "wait.. dude... seriously?" Jeff started laughing hysterically along with E.J.. "STOP IT!!" BEN screamed. Karmen walked down the stairs but stopped right in her tracks when she heard BEN scream. They all just looked at BEN, who was now as red as a tomato. Everyone broke into laughter. Well, everyone except for Masky who was now choking on cheesecake.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

(BEN's POV)

Jeff is still laughing!!! I can't help it! I'm just sitting here in my bedroom on my computer, listening to Jeff laugh in the hallway. I am about to call animal control to report a banshee howling in the house. I slam my hand down on the desk and stomp over to the door and swing it open. "WHERES THE BANSHEE??!!!" I yell. Karmen, who was coming out of here room just looks at me and points down the hallway. I get to see Jeff turning the corner to run down the stairs. I run after him. After chasing him in the woods for a good ten minutes I finally manage lay a punch in the back of his head. He turns around" OWW!!! DUDE!!! WHAT THE F*CK??!!!" He screams. "Sorry... Sadly, it didn't effect what little brain you have left" I smirked. "THATS IT!!! YOUR GOING DOWN ELF BOY!!!"

(Karmen's POV)

Why can't the guys here get along? "Ugggghhh!!" I groan as I sit down at the counter. Masky and Hoodie take a break from their argument and walk over to the counter. "Sup buttercup" Masky says (popping the P). "My stomach HURTS!" I yell, looking at the ceiling. "You should go see Slendy" Hoodie says. "Since when do you talk?" I asked surprised. "When no one else is here all he does is talk. It quite annoying, actually" Masky remarks. "NO I DO NOT!" Hoodie yells. They just excuse themselves from their argument break. "Guess that's my cue to go talk to Slendy" I say to myself.

*knock, knock*

"Come in" Slendy yells from the other side of the door. I walk in, closing the door behind me, and sit on the edge of Slendys' bed. "Karmen, child, how can I help you?" He asks, looking up from some note he was reading. "My stomachs been hurting and I want to make sure it's not a bug or something" I say. He looks at me for a second, then walks over. "Alright, just stay still" he says. After a moment he steps back and 'looks' at me. "Congratulations Karmen, your pregnant!" He says cheerfully. I sit there for a minute replaying what he just said. "What?" I say shocked/confused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it was shorter than usual but I WAS SOOO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER!!! Thank u guyz for reading voting and,most importantly, putting up with my late updates! Anyways, as usual, vote-subscribe-comment-and what not 😜. ᎮᏋᏘᏨᏋ.