Life's just a game and we're just its players

Hello y'all!!!! 691 reads!!!! HOLY FUDGING CHISTMAS!!! I SWEAR IF I COULD HUG ALL OF YOU, I WOULD!!! Idk if any of you have noticed but I have come to a hault on my other book 'Serenity'. Any questions will be answered as to why (I can't say that I will tell you THE TRUTH) I have stopped writing that book, and all other questions. I will not be opening a poll. Sry guys! Anyways on with de story!!!
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

(Karmen's POV)

"What?"
"Karmen, child, I know this is shocking but you must be calm about this" he said tying to calm me. "No! It's impossible!! We used.... BEN!!!!!!" I got up and stomped out of the room down the stairs and out of the house. "BEN!! GET OVER HERE!!!"

........

No answer

"BEN!!!"
I could see him running in this direction with Jeff chasing him. "KARMEN WATCH OUT!!!" BEN yelled. I just stood there like a squirrel about to get hit by a car. Yeah, not my smartest life decision. I mean he tried to slow down but it just didn't work out. We couldn't have ended up in a better position: he had my arms pinned down, his right leg between my legs, and his left leg on the outside of my right leg. Jeff fell to the ground choking from panting and laughing at the same time. "BEN can you please get off me" I asked as calmly as I could. He got up and then helped me up. "Anyways, I heard you call my name before I sort of ran you over" he said, his hand on the back of neck. "About that, can I talk to you... In private" I said.

*Ꮖℐℳℰ ЅᏦℐℙ*

BEN sat down at my desk chair and started to spin (I <3 spinny chairs). I sat down on my bed "BEN, I want you to be COMPLETELY HONEST with me." "Okay, fire away" he said. "What didn't you tell me after we did it" I said plainly. He stopped spinning and looked at me wide eyed. "Oh yeah. THAT." He said laughing nervously. "Wait how did you know?" He asked. Guess he's done laughing. "BEN!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!" I yelled. "Well, I thought about telling you but there's nothing you or I could do about it, so I just didn't tell you. Now, how did you know?" He asked confused. "Well, I went to Slendy because my stomach was hurting and-" I didn't even have to say the rest because BEN was already on the floor unconscious.
Slendy eventually teleported in to see how BEN took the news. Slendy started laughing and Jeff ran up and saw BEN. "Karmen you know I have to" he begged. "Fine" I handed him a permanent marker and Jeff went to work on drawing and writing different things on BEN's face.

*Ꮖℐℳℰ ЅᏦℐℙ*

BEN woke up while Jeff was drawing on his face, so naturally BEN started to beat him with my desk chair. They went running out of the room (BEN chasing Jeff while he scream colorful vocabulary), I turned to Slendy "I think I need a new desk chair..."

(Unknown POV)

"Lord Zalgo, I have just received word that Karmen is to bear a child" the Story Keeper burst through the doors. "WHAT?!" Lord Zalgo boomed. I jumped down from my ledge on the wall "you heard him" I said walking towards Zalgo. "You shut up! Keeper, call in Jane the Killer I must speak to her" Zalgo said forcefully.

*T͆I͆M͆E͆ S͆K͆I͆P͆*

"As you wish, Lord Zalgo" Jane said, promising Lord Zalgo.

What did she promise?

A child
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, I know it's short but I'm working on a long chapter that I will try to upload this weekend. Anyway, why do you think Zalgo wants Jane to have a kid too?? (It's kinda easy but it might be because I already know.)

Like-Comment-Follow (I always follow back)

ᎮᏋᏘᏨᏋ✌️