Chapter 9: leaving my family behind

Kaylee pov

I woke up found myself on the floor I dont know how the hell did I get on the damn floor so I got up took a shower did my daily hygiene, once I got out the bathroom I put my clothes on that I planned from yesterday my phone took a picture on instagram as in quotes "had to put this on for my baby @fucklife cause he won the game ♡♥ love him to death"

"morning Kaylee you almost ready to go?"

"yea im going to school just to say goodbye"

"okay see you later."

"bye daddy."

"daddy's little girl"

he is really trying to get me again but im starting to get along with him so I went in the garage took out my lambo and drove off to school. I got to school to see everyone out at the bleachers they all looked at me and cheered.

"first thing I have to say is that congratulations to the team for winning the game and my beautiful girlfriend to let us win the game, I hope that we have a great relationship."

everybody: awwwwww!!!!!!!

"Jemari why did you do this?"

"I did this cause the fam and I are going to miss you."

"mmm baby I know but promise me to face time."

"I promise."

"now alright guys you know what time is it." I said in a exciting mood

everyone: SCHOOLS OUT!!!!!!!

"now I hope that everyone have a great summer and we'll see you next year." Ms. Whannon said

"now come on my mom and dad are home and I want to chill by the pool"

we all did the same thing I went into my lambo and Jemari in his black audi and four other cars and drove to my house.

"ight come on I need to see my beautiful dog lexi."

"so im not beautiful." Jemari said in a sad tone

"cut it out and take Lexi to your house"

"I thought I got you there, before you leave okay cause max will love her."

"whatever, mom dad im home and I brought a couple of my friends with me."

"what did I tell you not to bring boys in this house." my mom said in a bitchie tone

"mom calm down its okay their just here to say bye to me and helping me with my bags."

"okay I'll let it slide this time."

"mamma calm down you remember Trey, Joshua, and Adam I let them over all the time and you dont say anything about that."

"I dont remember about that, but what about these other people?"

"he is my uh-"

"girlfriend shes my girlfriend."

I am really in deep trouble please give me strength, Chris was looking at me like I im stupid.

"and the rest of the guys is the football team." I said

"okay go upstairs and get your bags we be leaving at 12pm."

"yes dad."

"I'll help."

"thank you Jemari."

we both walked up to my room and I started my third bag of course I didn't finish that bag but I'll do it.

"you didnt even start your third bag."