Chapter 11: Father Daughter day

Chris pov

"Kay wake up."

"I am awake."

"no your not your half asleep."

"no I'm actually awake."

"da fuck."

"sorry I kicked you off the bed sorry."

"I just noticed that I'm in the goddamn floor."

"and I might've punched the shit out of you I black out when I'm sleeping."

"I know you punched me like hours ago and you didn't remember anything about what happened?"

"no I cant remember it's called sleep blackout when you sleep for a few hours your hearing shuts down and now your in a deep sleep the only thing that I remembered is that I had sex with you and that's it."

"damn that shit actually hurt so damn bad."

"sorry dad."

"thats okay."

"yo Chris, Kay we have to go."

"okay Ty we'll be out in a few."

"ight."

I got up from the floor and found:

blue Black Pyramid Sweatpants

Black Pyramid Loyal shirt

powder blue Jordans

and a Black Pyramid snapback

"you ready?"

"hold on I'm almost done."

Kaylee pov

I was in the bathroom and I feel so different and I'm not pregnant im so pale and drained out for I don't know what, I got out the bathroom I put on my Purple and black crop top, black booty shorts, black grape 11s jordans and my Thug life beanie. after I was done I heard my phone ring.

(phone ringing *bitches feat. Tyga*)

"hello... oh hey Michael I can talk... shes doing what... okay Jemari has the stuff... okay bye."

"what was that for?"

"that was Michael he told me that Sibrina is looking for me and she doesn't know where I live so yeah."

"so you fought her, let all of your friends jump her and the guy fuckin with and she's looking for you, you are the most fucked up person that I ever knew."

"thanks dad I appreciate that."

"that wasn't a compliment."

"nigga damn im sorry."

we walked out the room got both of my phone's and chargers,  before my dad checked out the hotel I walked in the bus.

"morning Kay." Red said

"morning to all of you."

"morning brah."

"morning guys so were off to Great Britain."

"yep and I'm excited about it."

"so Chris what are you going to do when we get there?" Trey said

"well ever since that the next concert is tomorrow so I'm going to spend some time with Kay."

"aww that's sweet a father daughter day."

"don't fuckin push it Red."

"sorry Kay."