Chapter 2: about to fight this thot

Kaylee pov

the time went past quickly it was lunch, me, Chloe, Caitlyn, Honey, Adam, Trey, and Joshua we went outside.

"you ready to smoke?"

"hell yea shit I was waiting forever"

"roll it up Josh"

"I am I am."

josh rolled up the blunt then I lit it then took a puff.

"here"

"thank you puff puff pass bitch"

"don't call me no bitch okay adam"

"sorry"

"so what happened when you went to Ms. whannon?"

"nothing she told me that shes changing all of us to a different math class that only has 20 kids in there.

"sweet I cant wait we start on Monday right" Joshua said

"yea shes gonna give us our schedules on Monday so all of us meet up at that corner close to my house then we can go to dunkin donuts get something then go to school"

"ight" they said in unison

after we finshed the blunt we walked back in the school cafeteria and sat back down to our seats

"so you ready for the fight kay?" Joshua said

"I cant wait to beat her ass did you spread the word"

"sorry I forgot about that"

"dont worry I got it"

"thank you Trey"

"welcome"

lunch was over we all went our separate ways except for me, and Chloe we have computers together. we walked in and everyone was looking at me I think they found out that I'm about to fight Sibrina.

"Kaylee Rountree do you have your project?"

"yes I do here you go Mr. Hait

"thank you Ms. Rountree"

class went by fast when ninth period was over I got my stuff my crew met up with me, we all went outside to the bleachers waiting for this thot, let me fill you in she fucked with almost every guy in the whole 11th grade even with my boys. everyone was making their way to the bleachers about 30 people who came and I was ready.

"ay yo have anyone seen the thot?" honey said

"nah I didn't see her at all"

"here I am bitch" Sabrina said

"so everyone on the streets says that your taking shit about me is it true? "

"yes it is"

"you really want your ass beat don't you?"

"I bet you can't"

"honey record now"

"I got you"

"so are you going to fight or wha-"

Caitlyn pov

Kay the first punch cause Sabrina was still talking shit about her, Sabrina was on the ground while Kaylee was kicking the hell out of her with her combat boots today is the day to wear boots to beat somebody's ass.

"Kay the po po"

"oh shit leggo wait hol up let me knock the hell out of her"

she kicked her one last time the was knocked out cold we put her body behind the bleachers and we left.

"damn she was asking for it"

"of course she was she was talking shit about me"

Kaylee pov

I'm here- Chris

okay- me

"I'll see you guys tomorrow"

"ight bye Kay" said Joshua

"bye niggas and bitches"

I left my Clique to wait for chris. he pulled up with his Black Lamborghini Gallardo. damn he's soo sexy