Chapter 8: becoming a little agitated with him

Kaylee pov

I woke up took a shower did my daily hygiene, once I got out I found my Chicago Bulls Jersey that Jemari gave to me for my birthday, a pair of sweatpants, and my red converse I got my phone and bookbag and went downstairs to see my mom and dad sitting at the table.

"morning mom, dad"

"morning Kaylee"

"did you see your new car?"

"yes mother I did and I love it"

"im glad you like it and I see you have one of your friends jerseys on.

"yep and Its my favorite number 23 Michael Jordan"

"you do love the number 23 and you love Jordans." my mom said in a happy tone

"so are you going to work today."

"no im taking the day off im too tired."

(unders breath) "of course you are cause you've partying all fuckin night long"

"what was that missy." Chris said in a mad tone I still cant believe that he fucked a hoe

"nothing father just talking to myself"

"okay then ill see you after school Kaylee."

"not after school cause im going to the football game after school and I wont be home till midnight or later."

" okay, bye Kay"

"bye momma, daddy"

"thats my girl."

I walked out and saw my boyfriend, my nigga, and my bitch at the corner always have to greet them like their Boss wait I am the boss.

"so where is my bitch and nigga?"

"were right here and we adore you." Caitlyn said

"hey babe I missed you."

"I missed you too come on I want to go to dunkin first."

"I want to pay for the all of us."

"are you sure Jemari." Caitlyn said

"yea I love my girl, her bitch and nigga but not like that."

"of course you love me Jemari come on."

Caitlyn pov

of course that Kaylee and Jemari are dating cause they are the most attractive people in the whole school not even the poplar kids in the 12th grade are attractive enough to be them, they control them I love when they are together Jemari is the captian of the football team, Kaylee controls half of the bitches and niggas including she's a great boss.

"awww thats cute I love it when your together."

"I thought that you wouldn't think that."

"no kay I love it plus I love you no homo."

"I love you too shit I couldn't be with you if the guys were looking at my ass."

"ight then I guess that we have the same tactics"

"are you guys are going to the football game."

"yea im going my mom is taking the day off cause she been partying all night long"

"so she dont give a crap?"

"no all I know this bitch want some dick."

"okay come on I want to be late."

"Jemari dont before I punch you."

"okay im kidding come on"

we walked to school we said bye to Jemari and went to first period.