Chapter 9

"Hey Dipping Sauce-"

"My friend Pacifica used to call me that."

"Well duh, I a-"

"Enough chit chat." After minutes of making out, he pulled away and smirked.

"I... I can't believe... I just did that... with you!!"

"Oh calm down. We could do it again if you-"

"Nope. Dipper, it's me. Pacifica." He blinked.

"Wha... nah... you're lying." He drawled on with a lazy grin.

"And you're drunk! What are you doing Dipper?! This isn't you!"

"I'm just having a little fun... what... You didn't enjoy it?"

"I can't say I didn't..." She sighed. "If only I could wipe that smirk I your face. Just tell me what's wrong! Cheese! Is it that much to ask?!" He shrugged.

"Maybe later... night night Paz."

"Wha-" he dropped to the floor, out cold. She rolled her eyes. "Lightweight. Just a few swigs of alcohol and your out. It's sad really. And kinda cute. Just don't tell anyone I said that unconscious Dipper."

She somehow managed to drag him to a nearby motel. The staff didn't even notice her dragging him in. As she thought not of it she realised they were not only used to it but that it was probably built that close to the club they were in as a strategy. She nodded her head in approval. Not bad...

She struggled and pushed him into the bed. Before she could let go she parted his hair and kissed his birthmark. He dragged her in with him and refused to let go. She huffed, annoyed with her feelings for getting the best of her. She slept peacefully all the same.

He woke up to find himself back in the real world with no memory of the events of the night before. It was then he realised he was not alone. "What the- PACI-" she put her hand on his mouth lazily, half asleep.

"Shhhh... sl... sleep..." She yawned and went back to her sleep. He grimaced and got out of his tent in confusion. She seriously needed to brush her teeth. He scratched his head, trying to remember for a while before it finally got him. He immediately regretted remembering. She came out, yawning.

"Hey Di... u-um yeah..." they both went bright red.

"Uh... did we really do that last night or was it just a wet dream?" She blushed.

"We did."

"I'm sorr-"

"It's fine." His remorseful expression morphed into a cheeky smirk. She rose an eyebrow, the dread that she just walked into a trap weighing down on her shoulders.

"You mean you're okay with me-"

"NO- well... I mean... uh... ye... kinda... um... that's the way it is, you dig?" He chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Nice save. Two more to go. It seems that the time is different in all the other dimensions. Hopefully, we'll be done in time for Christmas. And I'll be able to kill Mabel's boyfr-"

"DIPPER!"

"What?" She facepalmed.

"I can't believe I haven't killed you yet."

"Me too- wait yet?!"

"Where is that stupid box?"

"I dunno."

"Do we really have to have a moment before it arrives?"

"That's what the letter read last time."

"Ugh. Fine." She hugged him. His eyes went wide.