What's with the scarf?

The wind rattles against the street lamps and hits against my coat violently. I walk over to the big blue house that my best friend calls home, and let the setting sun warm me for a minute before I head inside.

"STILES!" I scream as I enter, and hear footsteps.

"Oh hi Allison." Mr. Stilinski says. "Didn't know you were coming today, Stiles is upstairs, studying or sleeping or something I don't know. Go up and say hi." He says.

"Kay. thanks Sheriff." I laugh and start walking upstairs.

"Call me whatever you want! Sheriff is so professional!" He calls to me. I stop where I am headed and think for a minute.

"Dad." I say, and run upstairs before he can respond.

Up in Stiles room, I can hear from the other side of the door that him and Scott are playing video games. The volume is turned up and I can hear exclaims of excitement and I wouldn't expect anything else. I smile as I push the door open. Then my smile fades. Theres pizza boxes, chip bags, soda bottles and old clothes scattered across the room. I look over to the bed where the boys are, and see them wrapped up in blankets with their heads and hands popping out.

"Hey!" I say, and their heads dart over to me. Stiles presses a button and a noise emits from the game.

"Stiles!" Scott yells. "You cheater pause it!" Stiles laughs again and pauses the game.

"Hi Alli." They both say.

"Hey guys. I came over today because my parents..." I trail off. My parents were drunk again, and I didn't want them to beat me up or sell my body to another one of their "friends" again. Stiles and Scott both knew, I told them everything, they were my only friends, well, besides Gabbie and Lexie, but they don't know about my 'Gift'. I have telepathy, but I usually can't do it. It's hard to control. Stiles looks over to me with a sad face, and Scott looks down awkwardly. I sit down and put my head in my hands.

"Hey." Stiles says gently. "We will be your family now. I will be your family, Scott your brother, My dad is your dad from now on. Okay? You won't ever need to go back to them. Just stay with us. We will be your family." He says and hugs me. I hug him back but wonder, he said he would be my family, but what member?