Dereks plan

"Yes!" I practically yelled. A bright smile grew on my face and I couldn't get it off. The wind blew in my brown hair and the night air got colder. I shivered and hugged my arms.

"Here." Stiles whispered. He wrapped his arms around me but was only wearing a short sleeved shirt also. It might not have been that much warmer, but my body felt burning inside, like a warm fire. "We should wait for Scott, then I can drop you off at your house, to get your stuff."

Scott walked out of the door and came straight over to us now in the front yard.

"Hey guys. I'm done, can we go home now? I'm exhausted." Scott said.

"You go now, Alli and I will catch up to you." Stiles said to my surprise. I look over to him and he does nothing.

"Okay" Scott said and started to run home. I look over to Stiles.

"What are we doing?" I asked him.

"Well, I heard Derek a few days ago, and he mentioned some thing about a new pack, I don't know what its about, and I wanna find out." Stiles said.

"So we are going to spy on him?"

"Well.... No... Just, observe." Stiles gave me a mischievous smile. I sighed and followed him to the door.

"Okay... So, I will get the boy at the pool first... He will be the first member of my pack, then get the abused boy, that anxiety nerd, and finally the quiet lonely one." I heard Derek's voice through the wall. What? Whats he talking about? Why is he even talking out loud? "Soon I will have a pack of my own." I look over to Stiles and his eyes widen. He motions his hand for us to go back. I can't believe Derek didnt sense us, or maybe he did.

"We have to go tell Scott. Now." Stiles said when we were far away from the burt down building.

"Yeah, we have a big problem."

AN: I am sorry I didn't update, I was going through personal problems. But I really hope you like my book!