Scott

Stiles lets me stay in his arms. I bury my head in his shoulder and relax. After a little time he releases me and we look over to Scott. He seems to be struggling with something. He is breathing heavily and looks focused. Stiles eyes immediately widen and he runs to the window. He rips the shades away, and a full moon is high in the sky. My body rushes with fear. Stiles and I turn to see Scott in severe pain. He is on his hands and knees with his teeth gritted, and every muscle in his body seems tense. Stiles and I slowly back away from him as he manages to make out one last murmur.

"Run." He says silently. We freeze in fear as his eyes change from brown to yellow. "Run!" He screams, but it ends as a growl. We dash around Scott to the door and rush to open it, and Stiles flails with the handle in panic. I look over to Scott who is now in full wolf form. He growls and comes at us. Stiles manages to open the door just at the last second and he pulls me out with him, slamming the door and pushing Scott back in Stiles's room. Stiles lets out a shaky breath and I collapse onto the floor and finally relax a little. Scott's body slams into the door a couple of times, but nothing happens.

"Oh my god." Stiles says. "I can't believe we forgot it was a full moon today." He puts his head in his hands and leans against the wall, then slides down it so he is sitting next to me. "We need to go to Derek." He says. "Scott needs more help controlling his powers." I nod in agreement and sit on the floor until the howling dies down.

*******

My eyes blink open, and I know that Stiles and I had fallen asleep in the hallway waiting for Scott. Stiles wakes up at the same time I do, and the same fear grows in his eyes. He stands up, and goes to open the door. He puts his hand on the handle, with his hands shaking, he opens up the piece of wood separating earthier us and a monster, or us and our best friend, our brother.

"Scott?" Stiles says. "Are you okay? Are you in there?"

A/N

Hi guys! Sorry I am not updating often, I won't update this story as much as my Josh Hutcherson fanfic. I hope you like this story! Comment below and vote please! Ily wolfies!^.^