Home

"Come on, Allison, lets go to your house first." Stiles said.

"Oh...um, okay. Lets go." I said. The nervousness in my tone clear. He wrapped his arm around my back.

"It's fine. I will be there." He said and led me to the car. We got in, and he turned the keys. The radio came on. It was my favorite song, Me and My Broken Heart. I sang along to the lyrics.

All I need's a little love in my life,

All I need's a little love in the dark

A little but I'm hoping it might kick start.

Me and my broken heart.

I need a little lovin' tonight

Hold me so I'm not falling apart

A little but I'm hoping it might kick start

Me and my broken heart.

I see the corner of Stiles' mouth go up in a half-smirk.

"What is it?" I ask him. "Is my singing funny? Is it bad?"

"No!" He exclaims. "Its the most beautiful singing I have ever heard."

"Then why were you smirking." I rattle against the seat as we hit a bump.

"Because it made me happy. Okay?"

I groan and look out the window. I know this area so well. We are about ten minutes away from my house still, and the radio started playing commercials, which last for 15 minutes. Stiles turns the radio off.

I tilt my head over to Stiles, and my gaze wanders to his beautiful brown eyes. They are so dark that they blend with his pupil, making them look so big, and whenever we make eye contact, it's as if they sparkle. His eyelashes are dark, and long; they are full of volume. I wish I had his eyelashes. He looks over to me quickly, and I look away. My eyes dart out the window, and we pass my friend's-Gabbie's- house.

We stop at and intersection a few minutes later, and realize that we are closer than I thought we were. Just up the street is my house. As we drove, I saw all of my friend's houses. Carina, Amanda, Elliana, and Lexie. Finally, we pull into my driveway. I take in my house, which holds some of my worst nightmares. My parents.

I slowly get out of the car and Stiles does too.

"Wait." I say. He looks confused so I explain. "I can go. It will be a quick inside and outside. Plus, its a tuesday so they should be sober."

"You sure?" He asked with concern. I nodded, but he just grabbed my shoulders and bent down to be level with my eyes. "Are you sure, Allison." He said looking directly into my eyes with concern.

"Yes." I said and pulled away. I walked into my house quickly before he could follow. I just didn't want him to see my parents again.

I slowly opened the door that leads to so many childhood memories, and things that still haunt me from when they happened a week or two ago. I step inside and close the door behind me.

There is no sign of my parents, so I bolt up the stairs. As I turn the corner to my room, I hear a beer bottle smash on the floor nearby. Oh no, they are wasted.

A/N

Hi guys, sorry I haven't updated lately, I will try to update more.