Chapter 1: On the SI 644

Samus Aran,Gunship

There she was, relaxed in her chair, sleeping. She had come back from a mission, a while ago. Samus just fell asleep when an emergency call reached the gunship. Samus woke up immediately. She started the ship and flew right to the coordinates the call came from. When she arrived at the SI 644 she already saw those Zebesians attacking the ship. Samus landed her ship and started to attack the space pirates, because the Galactic Federation troops couldn't handle all of them. She fought her way through a lot of pirate troops when she saw an Omega Pirate. "What the hell is an Omega Pirate doing here?" Samus wondered. After defeating him, Samus wanted to get further into the ship to check if she could help defeating the Zebesians, but then the bounty hunter found a bomb in the corner of the room, and it didn't look like a small explosion. Samus found a timer on the bomb... 2 minutes 36 seconds..35..34.33 and so on. She made her way through many groups of Zebesian soldiers somehow. On her way she warned everybody, and told them evacuate the ship immediately. Samus had just three rooms left and was pretty sure that she could handle it to warn the last people...but she couldn't. As she stood in front of the last door,which was leading to one of the briefing rooms, she heard a loud BOOM! and the last thing she saw were the flames.

Samus didn't felt well and fainted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here we go with the first chapter. This is my first fanfiction and i'll do my best to improve everything. :D