Chapter 3: Memories?

artwork credit to: Scarvii on YouTube/Deviantart

video credit to: GilvaSunner on YouTube

He was on one of the GF ships. The space pirates were spread all over the ship. Samus stood in the middle of an Omega-Pirate and six space pirates. All of them went down easily with her Plasma-Beam and her Super Missiles. She went further into the ship and jumped down a shaft. The bounty hunter ended up standing on a medium sized platform not knowing how to get up again. Even with her High Jump Boots she couldn't get up the shaft again and for the Speed Booster or rather a Shinespark there wasn't enough space. She looked around to scan the surroundings and maybe find a way out of that room when she heard a familiar scream. Samus' eyes widened in shock. "RIDLEY?!" Samus screamed. She had a mental breakdown when she saw him. He landed in front of her while Samus slowly lost her Suit. Samus got up again and handled it somehow to turn back to her armour. Samus stared at Ridley, but Ridley didn't want her to stare at him. He grabbed her with his big, right claw and flew into the air where he pulled Samus along a wall. Her suit suffered a lot of damage. When the bounty hunter finally managed to free herself from that claw, she remebered her childhood. She especially remembered how that stupid dragon killed her parents. Samus lost her concentration a bit again but got it back after a few seconds. She was about to attack, but the purple dragon was faster.

Now they fought each other. Ridley spat balls of fire to the ground. Samus aimed at Ridley and shot him with a Super Missile, and before he could look at her again there was another one following the first, but then the dragon had enough of her just shooting him so he grabbed her again. When he was high enough in the air he threw her to the ground. The bounty hunter tried to land with a somersault, but failed. That didn't happen very often. She fell down serverely onto the platform. Her energy was on a low level now. When she stood up again she could hardly see straight. Ridley already stood in front of his arch-enemy. He realized that Samus had a difficult time to see and spat two fireballs in her direction again. Samus coulnd't manage to get out of the way in time so she got hit by them. Her energy went down to a critical level. Samus could barely keep her conciousness. Ridley attacked her one or two times with his, well known, tail attack ( I hope you know what i mean) until Samus fainted. The dragon picked her up with his claw again, flew to the end of the platform and threw the bounty hunter down into the lava.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to write chapters with about 500 words in the future but I can't promise anything so ehm yeah...
Somehow i am unhappy with the chapter... Well whatever...

Have a nice day or whatever it is when you read this. ;P