Chapter 4 : Happiness

" SAMUS, NO!"  Adam shouted and a jolt went through his body. Luckily he didn't wake up. Samus woke up immediately and wondered: "What's going on?" "NO, SAMUS! Please...don't die. Please...anything but  just don't die!" The woman wrapped her arms around him. "Shh. Adam, I'm here and I'm alive" she tried to comfort him. She stroke his head, repeating the same words again and again. Adam finally woke up, sweatting, when he realized there were two strong arms wrapped around him. Although he would never admit it, that was definetely what he needed at the moment.  He returned the hug and heard Samus saying these reassuring words. " I'm here Adam, I'm alive. Everything is all right. Calm down, it was just a bad dream" Adam looked up to see a pair of pretty blue eyes with a bit of green in them. Samus didn't realize that he was awake. She continued trying to reassure him which worked well. Samus now realizing that he was awake looked down and lost herself in those stormy-grey eyes of the commander. She always liked the way his eyes looked like. Maybe she was the only person to think that,but she thought they had something calming in them. The look she gave the commander was knowing and she could definetely see what Adam was thinking and he knew that too well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to write longer chapters but it is hard for me so I guess short chapters it'll be.