Chapter 2 : A familiar face

After like 10 or 15 minutes of unconsciousness she woke up slowly. Her visor was a bit broken at the top left corner, but she could see clearly anyway. Samus stood up and almost went away when she heard a groan. She turned around and saw a man lying on the floor, almost unconcious. Her eyes widened and she was shocked when she had realized who it was. "ADAM!!" Samus shouted a few times. When she realized he wasn't responding she made her way  through all the rubble and lifted him up. Samus carried him all the way back to her ship, putting him into a lying position on two seats. She brought him to a nearby Galactic Federation ship where Adam was carried into the hospital room and the doctors took care of his wounds. Samus sat down on a chair next to the bed at her commander, who was still unconscious. She spent her whole time next to him, on the chair, and even if the doctors told her to go home twice Samus didn't mind. She didn't want to leave him alone in that condition. She stayed for two and a half days without sleeping and almost without eating. When she finally got to rest a bit at the evening of the third day Adam slowly woke up. When he was completely awake, he realized that there was a head lying on his leg. He looked down and saw a sleeping Samus. Adam wondered. "How long have I been here?" Then he heard :" I think it's been three or four days now." and recognized a nurse, who was cleaning the room a bit. "Oh, thanks...uhm..excuse me but do you know how long this woman has been here?" Adam asked. The nurse answered :" She has been here since you got here, she was the one that saved you and brought you here. I haven't seen her leaving so I guess she has been staying here the whole time. I am pretty sure she is going to be happy to see you awake, but for now, try not to wake her." Adam asked :" Why that?" " because this is the first time she is sleeping since your admission! This girl was very worried about you and hasn't been sleeping or eating yet. She fell asleep a few minutes before you woke up." " I see." Adam told her. The nurse waved and went out of the room. Adam was wondering again:" Has Samus really been here the whole time?" A little smile went across his lips but since he still felt really tired he fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Chapter is done and I hope you enjoy the story. I also would be very happy if you'd tell me what you think about the story so far in the comments. :D