Chapter 12: Enmity

Let me give you a summary of what was happening

Let me give you a summary of what was happening. Minyoung was dancing like a maniac in the middle of the room and chanting a song like a Red Indian. I was laughing my ass off, and gasping for breath.

And Yoongi was standing at the door, staring at us with a look on his face saying 'what the fuck?'

Now Minyoung was staring at Yoongi, and Yoongi was staring at Minyoung. And I was staring at both of them. Minyoung's mouth was half-open like she was in the middle of saying something, and one of her leg was in mid air. She was frozen in the middle of her dancing, and I was trying hard not to break out in laughter with the look on her face.

Yoongi was looking at her as though he couldn't believe what he was seeing. His blank face made the situation even funnier, until I couldn't help but topple over in laughter. Both of their eyes snapped towards my form lying on the floor, slapping its knees. After calming down, I gave Yoongi a wide smile.

"Yoongi, this is Minyoung. And Minnie, this is Yoongi."

Yoongi burned holes in Minyoung, and I could clearly sense her discomfort as she fidgeted under his heated gaze. She cleared her throat and gave me a look that screamed 'help!'

I smirked at her and she understood it perfectly. Revenge was mine. I put my hands behind my back and waited to see how this would turn out. Minutes passed and not a single word was exchanged, the atmosphere dripping with awkwardness. I was grinning, my eyes darting back and forth as I waited for one of them to start a conversation. Minyoung scratched her neck and sheepishly looked at Yoongi who was giving her an unblinking stare. At last, she heaved a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I had no intention of traumatizing you."

I snorted. After such a long time, that was what she could come up with? Not being able to bear the tension any longer, I decided to help her miserable soul.

"Yoongi, just act like you didn't see what just happened, ok? Now let's start with a new beginning. Go shake hands with her." I smiled hopefully at him.

But he made no move to put forward his hand for a shake, and instead crossed his bony arms across his skinny frame and raised a challenging eyebrow at her. Now let me tell you, Minyoung is just like me. That means she isn't someone to mess with. She wasn't liking Yoongi's behaviour and narrowed her eyes menacingly at him.

"So are you gonna shake hands or what?"

"Why should I be the one doing it?"

"Because you are the one living in my house!" She growled.

He scoffed at her. "This isn't your house! It's Yuna's."

"The same thing! What's hers is mine and what's mine is mine!"

He let out a snort. "I don't care whoever the fuck you are. Don't worry. I won't send you to an asylum if you stay out of my way."

With that, he jumped onto the bed face first and and dug his face into the pillow. In seconds, I could here his snoring diminished by the pillow, sounding like a war drill. I looked at Minyoung and suppressed my laughter at her dumbfounded expression. Her mouth was ajar and she was looking at the form lying on the bed with an incredulous expression on her face.