Free Compliments from the Chef

Sometimes you just have to talk to people. Your university guard, vendors, your X's friends, your librarian, your foreign students classmates who is seating right beside you, in front or at your back, your X, your Y, your Z, your professor, the canteen guy, the tall guy, the cool guy, the ugly guy, your crush, your enemy, your bestfriends, miley, molly ?, demi, demi god?, tesla, einstein, max schneider, your father, your mother, your brothers and sisters from another mothers and fathers, dead people, crazy people, MI people, the priest, the monk, the atheist, the muslim, the white, the black, the asian, kids, babies, trees, GOD, yourself, me, you, I, your dog, your cat, your fish, your lion, your brain, your heart, the dean. the mayor, the one operating the elevator, strangers, police, politicians, bitches, douchebags, prostitutes, garbage man, newspaper man, your boss, your managers, your sseatmate <3, Accountants, Engineers, CPA, CPO. Call it what you want, just talk to them because maybe just maybe they are still considered as a person. Person with a physical body, soul and a spirit. A person who has flaws like you but perfectly compatible with you despite of your differences. 

In the end it does not even matter (sing it. LOUD) because it is YOUR life not theirs. YOU ARE the captain of your soul.