6- Broken

Kristina's POV:

I stared at the food that was on my plate, swirling the pasta on my fork. I wasn't hungry at all but Chad asked me to eat dinner with him. I couldn't say no to him, not after everything he's done for me. He's always there and he never left. Even if I told him to, he's still there, Right outside my bedroom door doing God knows what. Literally, he really does stay outside my door whenever i told him that i need to be alone. I'm really lucky to have him. He's one tough nut.

"Krissy" he called. I looked up to him and saw him frowning at me.

"You barely touched your food" he frowned.

"I'm not really hungry Chad." I said.

"That's what you say everytime we eat! C'mon Kris, you need to eat something. You're getting thinner!"

I sighed. "I'm not having this conversation. I'm going to bed" I dropped my fork and stood up, making my way to my room.

"you can't go to bed at 6 pm!"

"Watch me." I slammed my bedroom and door and dived into bed.

I rolled under my sheets, trying to go to sleep but I just can't. I grabbed my phone and plugged in my earphones, and tried to go to sleep.

I heared knocking from outside my door. at first i decided to ignore it thinking maybe it's just Chad. maybe he's going to apologize but he could always do that tomorrow so I'll just ignore him. But still he didn't stop knocking so I got up and walked over to the door. As I opened it, i realized it wasn't Chad who was knocking, it was Emily.

"Oh my goodness, Krissy!" she engulfed me into a tight bear hug which I gladly returned since we haven't seen each other for 2 days.

"Emily. Hi. What are you doing here?" I broke the hug to look at her.

"To see how you're doing dummy. How are you? You haven't returned my calls, not replied to my texts, and Chad even told me you weren't eating well! Please don't tell me this is because of Ja-"

"Em please don't mention his name. It's like a curse to me. Everytime I hear it, I just feel so... so broken." my lips started to quiver as I feel my eyes getting watery.

"Oh dear. C'mere" she opened her arms for me to hug which i gladly did. Tears were now streaming down my face, I sniffed and broke the hug to wipe the tears off my face. I can't believe I'm crying again.

"You wanna talk about it?" Emily said while rubbing my back to comfort me. I shook my head.

"No, I just want to pig out and listen to sad music" I said.

"Well, lucky for you I brought my collection" she said and took out her collections from her bag.

"You're the best"

"I know" She grinned and made her way into my room and to my player

The first song started to play and I recognized it instantly. This was making me more emotional than before.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted.

Thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted.

And even though your friends told me you're doing fine.

I couldn't help myself anymore, This wasn't the time to act out being brave and making them see i got it all together. I was too hurt for that. I cried in a heartbeat and muttered the words "I hate you, James." all over again.

And when I finished crying just as the 3rd song ended, I was staring at the ceiling and muttered to myself for the last time. "I will never fall in love again."

-------

crappy chapter, I know. and I haven't updated in ages so..

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

- Q