2- Eric

-author's nöte-

hellooook again guys! so this chap is gonna be about Eric. i don't really have much to say but thank you for reading! stay tuned as Eric meets Kristina ;)

P.S. 

I'm gonna post the characters soon so stay tuned ;)

#LotsOfLove

~Queenie

Eric's POV:

"HANDS IN THE AIR LIKE WE DON'T CARE" my sister sang along as she turned up the radio.

my sister is driving me crazy! I was driving her to the mall. Since mom and dad are on a business trip i had to look after her. Her name is Sarah and she's 15. We had a deal that she won't tell mom that I'm having a party this friday night if I'd drive her to the mall.

I groaned as she turned up the radio even more. "Sarah, turn it down! with that loud volume, we'll go deaf!" I told her, almost screaming.

"well deal with it! we had a deal!" she snuck her tongue out of her mouth and made funny faces to me. I groaned and rolled my eyes. this girl is really getting into my nerves now, one day I'm gonna pay her back.

well now i'm sounding like kid planning a revenge. i can't believe this, she influence me too much. finally, the mall is in sight. I sighed as Sarah was still singing (read: screaming) loudly.

"And we caaan't stop!! and we wooon't stop!" she sang 'We Can't Stop by: Miley Cyrus'. To be honest she has a good voice. Its only that she always exaggerate a little bit. I was looking for a parking space in the Parking area and luckily, there's one. i sighed and parked my BMW m6.

"LA LA DI DA DEE, WE LIKE TO PARTY" she sang. i shut down the car and turned off the radio. she looked pissed when i turned off the radio.

"What the Fuck Eric?!" she snapped. she looked at me angrily. her impression was hard and i can tell she was gonna go wild if i am unable to give her an excuseable excuse.

"umm we're here" i glanced to the front. she shook her head and her face softened when she saw that we were already at the mall.

" Oh.." was all she said. she immediately opened the door and got off the car. she slammed the door behind her. i rolled my eyes at her. she was now infront of the car, she noticed that I haven't got down yet. she gave me a confused look and threw her hands on the air as she mouthed me a 'well, what are you waiting for?! come on!' then she walked towards the front entrance.

i got down from the car and followed her. as i entered the mall, she was with her friends already and they all look nice. i walked over to them to greet them, as i was getting closer, all of them laid eyes on me.

"hey" i greeted them warmly. they smiled back. i elbowed my sister telling her to introduce me to them. "what the?" she glared at me. she coughed and started.

"umm, eric, this is coraline, janice, emma, john and james. guys, this is my brother eric" they all gave me a warm smile. they chorused a 'hello' and 'sup' at the same time to me.

i dragged my sister from the group to the corner. "meet me at starbucks when you're done." she nodded and i turned my head and face my left cheek infront of her, tapping it with my index finger signaling her to give me a kiss on the cheeks. she rolled her eyes and kissed me. i turned to face her and gave her a kiss on the forehead then i brought her back to her friends.

"take care of my sister, ok?" i told them.  

"seriously?" she said raising her right eyebrow, looking annoyed. "Just leave us already." she pushed me away from them and i went on my way.

while i was walking to starbucks i noticed that the mall is filled with people today, well Chanel is obviously crowded by girls since there's a sale ongoing.

i passed by Penshoppe when suddenly something caught my eye. The next store to penshoppe was Canon, and there it was, the most beautiful thing i've ever seen, a new DSLR Canon model. man it was gorgeous, i couldn't take my eyes off of it. i was distracted by its beauty when suddenly a guy bumped into me.

"cmon' man, watch where you're going!" he protested. correction: i was actually the one who bumped into him.

"oh, im so sorry" i apologized. he groaned and walked away.

i looked up and looked for starbucks, and thankfully it was a few stores away. it wasn't really far but it can be seen from where I'm standing. i headed for it and actually it took me about a minute to reach it. i was glad that starbucks didn't really have many people. i walked over to the counter and the saleslady greeted me with a warm smile.

"good morning sir, may i take you your order?" she said. i sighed and take a look at their menu while putting my hands on my pocket.

"I'll have a frapuccino please." i ordered nicely. She nodded and pressed some buttons on the cash register, i gave her my payment and waited.

"umm, sir, may I take your name please?" she asked politely while grabbing a marker beside the cash register.

i smiled at her "it's Eric" and just in time my order arrived. she took the cap of the marker and scribbled it on my order. i took my order and nodded her a 'thanks' and went out of the store.

i wasn't really paying attention to where i am walking to. Since the mall is crowded i can't really walk freely. now i'm infront of KFC then suddenly i bumped into this girl, spilling my drink onto her. oh my gosh, i ruined her top. she was wearing a sleeveles ombre denim top and skinny jeans. my drink is all over her top, making the white part turn brown. She looked really pissed and shocked because i ruined her top. she screamed at me. she looked very angry. well, there goes my luck.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU CAN'T JUST WALK AROUND SPILLING DRINK TO OTHER PEOPLE AND RUIN THEIR TOP!" she screamed. she looked really angry and i think she's going to kill me any second now.

"Oh my Gosh, i am so sorry, it was an accident! i swear. i didn't see you there. I-I was-" i apologized but she cut me off.

"well ofcourse you didn't see me! you weren't paying any attention to where you're going! accident my ass!" she protested.

"well i'm sorry okay? it was an accident. here take this" i handed her my hankerchief she grabbed it forcefully. she wiped her top but still it was no use. well to be honest she looked... well, attractive. we looked like we have the same age. her hair was on a bun and she's a brunette.

" I am really, really sorry. If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know." i offered. i really felt bad for her and it's all because of my clumsiness.

"well, thank you for asking but the only thing that would make me feel better is NOT SEEING YOUR FACE." she said. she had attitude. i just threw my hand in the air and told her "fine! suit yourself" and I walked away.

while i walked away I can hear her mumbling and cursing. I looked back at her and saw a girl approaching her looking shocked about what she's seeing. I smirked and head back to starbucks to buy myself a new drink.

-author's note-

Ok so, This chap is short. I promise to make it longer next time. this writing thing is really new to me so please, dont judge, I'm trying my best. I'll post the characters soon so stay tuned :3

MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. :*

#LoveYou××

×Queenie×