Chapter 3

DHRAAM

The loud sound drags the attention of everyone present in the room. The sound is heard more by Rajveer that came from his right side. Following the sound, everyone looks towards where it came from and gets stunned to see what's in front of them.

And there she is, Cadet Naina ah Singh, laying on the floor, unconscious due to the sudden shock that she got from Rajveer's last sentence.

Everyone gets surprised by seeing an unconscious Naina on the floor. Everyone rushes to her immediately as they get worried for her. Rajveer is the first one to reach there.

Sitting next to her, Rajveer shakes her by her left shoulder slightly in order to wake her up.

"Naina...Naina....Naina utho"

whispers Rajveer worriedly

"Lagta hai Bhabhi ji hamaray handsome bhaiyya ko dekh ke behosh ho gyi"

comments Yudi

At the point, no one cares about the comment Yudi made. Right now, Naina's wellbeing is everyone's primary concern. So, they all decide to ignore Yudi's comment. Rajveer shakes Naina for couple of minutes, and when she does not wake up, he looks towards Naina's father.

"uncle ji thora paani chahiye"

says Rajveer

Naina's father rushes towards the kitchen and within few seconds, he gets Rajveer a glass which is filled with water. After taking the water from his hand, Rajveer puts some water in his hand and splashes it on Naina's face.

Luckily, Naina gains her consciousness back. Slowly, she opens her eyes and the first thing she sees is Rajveer's face which is extremely close to her. Everything starts to play in her head that took place few minutes ago. Naina tries to say something, but she is unable to. Still laying on the floor, Naina manages to raise her right hand's index finger and points it towards Rajveer.

"aap...k-kya..k-kon.."

this is all what Naina is able to say.

A smile creeps on Rajveer's lips on knowing the fact that Naina fainted due to what he said few minutes ago, when he talked about getting married to her. Of course he is unhappy to see her falling unconscious, but her vulnerability makes him to smile.

Smiling, he comes back to his flirty avatar. Smirking, he again hold her index finger that is pointed towards him, with his right hand.

"shaant ho jaiye Naina ji warna aap phir se behosh ho jaiyegi"

jokes Rajveer

The fact that he is calling her "Naina ji" is irritating her to the core.  In frustration, Naina manages to sit up straight and within few minutes, she stands up back on her feet, looking extremely exhausted. She does not have the energy to speak but she is determined to get her answers.

Rajveer knows that she might burst her anger out on him any second. He still remembers the day when she came in his room to confront him, all drenched in water. But today, somehow, he wants to take her back to KMA and it does not matter what he has to do for that. Rajveer knows that Naina will try her best to expose him in front of her father, but he is also Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, he knows how to handle her.

Naina's eyes starts blazing with anger. First, he came to her house and did this drama and now, he is not letting her speak. What the hell is he up to? The only thing he is doing is "smirking" and enjoying her vulnerability.