Chapter 4

Shockingly, Rajveer looks towards where the sound came from and he gets shocked on finding a broken glass on the floor and Naina standing right by it, her hands on either sides of her waist, looking angrily at Rajveer.

A shiver goes through Rajveer's spine as he finds Naina in such condition. Oh hell he is dead now. She will surly murder him.

"Hey Bhagwaan is ke gusse se please bacha lena"

mumbles Rajveer under his breath, his eyes cascaded downwards

Rajveer comes back to his trace as he finds Naina walking towards him, angrily, stomping her feet. His throat goes dry at this. He starts taking his step backwards until his back hits the wall.

Instead of anger, a smile takes place on Naina's lips. Smirking, she moves closer to Rajveer while Rajveer just looks down in nervousness seeing the smirk on Naina's face. Rajveer's heart skips a best.

Putting both of her hands on either sides of the wall, Naina hovers Rajveer so he cannot move an inch. Whereas for Rajveer, he has no idea what Naina is up to. Why is she acting this way? Shouldn't she be mad at him?

Rajveer closes his eyes as he finds Naina's lips near his face. Smirking, Naina moves her lips closer to his right ear as she finds Rajveer nervous and vulnerable.

"My dear future husband"

whispers Naina

Now getting serious, she takes a step back and Rajveer opens his eyes quickly and looks at her shockingly.

"Mein abhi baba ko batane ja rahi hoon ke aap kon hain"

informs Naina, sternly

Without waiting for his answer, she walks towards the room door to get out and go downstairs. But suddenly she stops in her tracks and she feels her left wrist being gripped. Her heartbeat picks up pace.

Slowly and hesitantly, she turns around and finds her hand in Rajveer's grip. His face showing no emotions and he looks intensely at Naina as he keeps a firm grip on her wrist, not allowing her to go anywhere.

And suddenly, a smile creeps on Rajveer's lips as Naina's heart skips a beat seeing the sudden change in his behaviour.

Anger builds up inside her. Jerking her hand out of his grip, she walks towards the door. Opening it, she tries to get out when Rajveer grabs her left hand's wrist again with his right hand and pulls her inside and closes the door behind him, locking it. Thankfully, no one hears this downstairs.

Now turning towards Naina, smirking, he takes few steps towards her. With his right hand's index finger, he points it towards Naina.

"Tumne agar pyaar se dekha nahi mujhko"

sings Rajveer

Now going towards her, he stands on her left side as he hits her a little on her left shoulder with his right one.

"Toh choor ke KMA chala jaoonga"

he sings further

Rolling her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest, she moves towards the door but Rajveer comes in front of her and blocks Naina's way.

"Zid na karo jane wafa maan lo kehna
Warna mein lautke na kabhi aaunga"

sings Rajveer