Wanting To Change

Notice there was a time skip as this paragraph begins. It's been five hours, since the last thing they did in the last chapter.

Npov

It's been hours since I flew away from Will. I have never left him so unprotected before, but with what he had said to me that one little sentence. I knew I couldn't stay with him. Of course, humans and their angels weren't supposed to interact with each other, that wasn't ever supposed to happen. But, I had to so I could save Will, then he said the unbelievable. I won't trust him anymore. I won't protect him anymore. He can fend for himself, for all I care. I'm not going back. Maybe I could ask to be set with another human. That could work.

If they consider Will isn't the best human for me to protect. I'm small and weak. I'm surprised I was able to lift him. Well, I had a serge of power come through me as we touched. That meant the other angels around us were helping. I'm so thankful they were, but shouldn't they at least give me enough power to get to the house? I literally fell on the road, as a Will had said.

I sighed as I laid in the tree I found. It was many, many, miles away from the house and Will. I bit my lip and flapped my wings, starting to fly toward the angel house. Yes, there was an angel house. It was where all the angels did court and trail, replacements and offerings to protect different humans. Yeah, it was weird. But, it was appropriate. All the angels must be able to be civilised, how else would we be able to access the angel files. The angel files are usually about an angel, who was the humans they protected, their personality, all their info about themselves. I was wanting to add a human to the list of humans I've protected, which has only been Will. This was gonna be hard.

I flew into the angel house and there sat three angels. One was very old, at least eighty. Another was young, about twenty. The last one was in his middle years, about thirty forty. I'm surprised he didn't had a "I HATE MY LIFE" mug. And the only words he said were, "sigh, Mondays." They three looked at me as I sat down in one of the comfy, cotton ball chairs (cotton ball is a type of blue, if someangel didn't know). I looked up at them as they were sitting in those three judges seats up on those high type things. "What do you want?" The old one asked, his voice cracking and his lip quivering as he said it.

"I want to pull in a appointment to discuss my human, I'd like to change my human," I responded. They three looked at me then started to talk quietly. One they three were done, they flew down to me and took my arms, meaning they wanted to come with them. I flapped my wings, to make sure I didn't fall while I was in their grip and they flew me to a room, the waiting room. Oh, what a joy it is to be in here again.

They let go of me and I looked up at them. "You may see another angel to discuss this... 'Issue' you have with the human you have now. Will Solace, correct?" The young one said. I nodded and she gestured to a chair that was crimson red. I hesitantly sat in it and she smiled warmly at me. "But, we'd like to know why you have a sudden urge to change your human so fast. We at least expect a another twenty years or so, but Will is a good boy. Why would you like to change?"

I looked down, but told them my case. The young ones eyes widened in shock and then quickly covered and said, "oh, well. That is a very good reason that you should change your human. We will..." She looked at the other two angels. They nodded. "We will talk to you when your name is called. Till then, wait here or continue to protect your human. Will, he may be in trouble. You just left him like that. He helped you, sir. You should repay him by looking after him for the final hours of your protecting for him."

I looked down, but quickly back up while nodding. "Oh... Okay, sirs. Thank you for your time." They nodded and flew away as I looked down at my bandage. It needed to be changed, the blood was starting to show a lot. Though, that wasn't why I was looking at it. I was looking at it because Will did this. He helped me and what do I repay him with? I fly away and I request to change him for another human, that's what. I should at least say my good bye to him. Tell him he's gonna have a better angel than me. I'm not the best angel for him anyway, I don't know why they even choose me to be his angel. I started to fly off, leaving everyangel and the three smiled and waved at me before I went out the door to Will's house.