Reaction

Omg, that is such a bad name.

F. JessexPetra (Has nothing to do with the other oneshots, which are all in the same scenario. In this, it is either F. Jesse or M. Jesse.)

Jesse POV
I walk into the orders' training room and pick up a sword. I don't practise with my enchanted diamond sword. I don't know why, I just don't.
Once again, my head is filled with thoughts of Petra. She takes up my whole mind - which isn't a good thing.
"Hey, Jesse. How you doing today?" Asks a familiar voice. Brilliant. It's Petra.
I sigh and turn around, trying my best to look less depressed.
"Good, thanks. What are you doing here?"
Why did I have to say it so rudely?
"Oh, nothing. I just came to tell you that I'm dating Lukas."
No. No no no no no no no.
"Really? Didn't see that one coming. I'm happy for you guys." I lie. Petra raises her eyebrows.
"So, is that it? You don't care?"
Of course I care.
"No, I don't have a problem with it. You guys go well together."
"Right. Okay. Then that's great."
I hesitate.
"Petra, what's wrong?"
She walks towards me.
"I'm not dating Lukas. I said that because I wanted to see your reaction."
"Why?"
She takes a deep breath.
"Because...I love you, Jesse. And even if you don't feel the same way about me, I don't care." And she steps forward and lightly brushes her lips against mine. It is the most amazibg feeling, kissing the girl - or boy - you love. I wrap my arms around her middle, and the kiss deepens.
We pull away, breathing heavily.
"Jesse..."
"I love you too, Petra."
She smiles.
"That's the best new I've heard for a long time."
We stay in the locked-training room for a long time.

Squeee! Sooo cute! I love Jetra, almost as much as Lukesse!
So, as no one has requested, I'll just carry on doing random one-shots, which is annoying for me cause I have to think of the ideas for each and every one 😂.
Tbh, I didn't think anyone would even look at this story, so it's shocking that seventeen people looked at the first part. I am so sad.
Belle, xxx.